Squirrel

Skillet

Finally getting out after squirrels again tomorrow. Looking forward to it. Hopefully they will be pretty active since it's been so mild outside. Taking the .22. I usually find a lot of late season squirrels near pines. Anybody else gonna get after them this winter?

Truck is packed. Heading to camp after work tonight. Weather looks good for the weekend. Hopefully the squirrels are out. With all the talk about AR lately, I hope they don't try to put some kind of Quality Squirrel Management (QSM) into place.

• Like 1

The ears have to be at least 1/2" in height, and the tail has to be at least 10", LOL.

Oh yeah like that's gonna work. You can't trust the honor system to accurate measurements.

Skillets girlfriend told me that what he calls 10" is probably closer to 3",,lol. :negative:

Oh yeah like that's gonna work. You can't trust the honor system to accurate measurements.

Skillets girlfriend told me that what he calls 10" is probably closer to 3",,lol. :negative:

WOOLY! That one cuts deep! I wish you would quit hiding in my closet. LMAO