26-Point taken this past weekend?

WNY Bowhunter

A buddy of mine at work was telling me that there was a 26 pt. taken this past saturday near the Bluff of Keuka Lake (Yates County). There were pics being passed around at a basketball game over the weekend along with the hunter's name. Has anyone heard anything reguarding this deer? It may be a bunch of internet/cell phone BS for all I know? My buddy is trying to get a pic...

Great bucks for sure. I dont see the 23 points on the one buck from the angle of the pic's. Mabey a bunch on the backside. Congrats on a couple great deer.. Who ever they are!!!

Ya, i couldn't find 20 something either but maybe it's the angle. I do have the name of the guy with the buck in the loader but have not got permission to let it out there. Not really sure how he feels about it..

Here is one thats 100% legit. Friend of a buddy took it i believe in 8h. Don't have any details but anyway. WOW

What kind of tag is on that deer, looks to be a bit big for a normal harvst tag. Any thoughts or am I blind? Go easy...........Nice harvest-great deer!

Wow 2 beautiful deer, thanks for sharing Dave that is an AMAZING deer!!! Mabe it is a management tag that the farmers get, not sure what they look like. If it is I could understand the guy not wanting his name up, because people would say it is not a legit deer hunt. Not saying as fact just what might be... Anyone know what kind of tag that is?

So the guy is from Newark. Still not sure about the tag thing.. So i'll try another 100% legit big buck. Black in white was taken in the flesh and it was shot Over the weekend. My brother had seen him many times and was hoping it would survive. He was tagged out..

post-1355-0-55032000-1324001952_thumb.jp

post-1355-0-11537300-1324002005_thumb.jp

• Like 1