What is this country coming to??

Make up your mind, do you want to use your definition or not? It seems you agree with me and just stated so, thanks. Other than that your justification is not there, they were fighting for a nation that didn't exist yet? Wow, talk about taking poetic license.

I can't tell if you're serious. The colonists probably saw themselves as patriots of America or the American Colonies, as opposed to loyalists to England. Are you saying that we should consider the founding fathers traitors because they didn't remain blindly loyal to England? The only 'poetic license' on my part is recognizing that the colonists/founding fathers probably considered themselves to be patriotic toward the nation that they sought to establish, as opposed to the one that they intended to seperate from.

First you mis quoted me again ,I said it was bases on Christian values, Never mentioned religion.

Do you think you would ever see a christian prayer on a wall of a school in Iran? If so what would happen to the people who put it there. But even if a Arabic prayer were put in one of our schools we would probably do nothing. Wouldn't offend the Arab community.

More Freemason cutting and Pasting for you Doe, just to keep you updated. Doe, please don't get angry not good for your BP

foundmas.htm_cmp_strtedge010_bnr.gif

home_cmp_strtedge010_hbtn.gif up_cmp_strtedge010_hbtn.gif genealogy.htm_cmp_strtedge010_hbtn.gif famemas.htm_cmp_strtedge010_hbtn.gif foundmas.htm_cmp_strtedge010_hbtn_p.gifcornerst.htm_cmp_strtedge010_hbtn.gif civil_war.htm_cmp_strtedge010_hbtn.gif

Freemasons among the U.S. Founding Fathers

Some people something think that almost all the Founding Fathers were Freemasons, and others that very few were. On the following websites you can find information about which of the Founding Fathers, signers of the Declaration of Independence, signers of the Constitution, and Generals in the Continental Army under Washington, were Masons.

Signers of the Declaration of Independence who were Freemasons

Signers of the U.S. Constitution who were Freemasons

Generals in the Continental Army under George Washington who were Freemasons

In summary: Category Total Number Involved Number & Percent Who Were Freemasons Signers of the Declaration of Independence 56 9 -- 16% Signers of the U.S. Constitution 39 13 -- 33% Generals in the Continental Army 74 33 -- 46%

Copyright © 1998-2012 by Paul M. Bessel - all rights reserved

Doe, watch this and you will not get angry, Laugh

http://videos2view.net/thongs.htm

You guys are cranking now. lol The largest army in the world is the U.S. hunter. Like the emperor of Japan said before Pearl harbor. Don't attack the mainland there is a gun behind every blade of grass. The right to bear arms is what will keep this country in check and deter enemies but immigration will be what brings this country to the brink of existence. JMO I'm not for any party and don't vote because I haven't seen one president or candidate I would vote for since I could and I was born in 1970.

• Like 2

Early, do you possess the abillity to make an intelligent point on here? All you have done is jump in at every chance, and make a childish insult. Grow up.

Kinda like Humpty Dumpty: "It's only a religion...if I say it is!" Most "religions" could better be defined as cults!

Same could be said for liberalism, it's a cult, a mental disorder. Lefties want to force their liberal views and policies on everybody. Righties pretty much want to be left alone. Most want to earn their own money, raise their kids the way that they feel is right, be able to make their own decisions in life based on the values they were taught, and preserve fundamental freedoms. The whole lib mindset is built around forcing others to do what they think is for the common "good", through intimidation, ridicule, and legislation. The liberal government has it's hands into everything. It is doing it's best to erode freedom. For the love of god, they call the Constitution an "outdated" document!

I want to keep the money I earn, unless I decide to give it away. I want to decide for myself what is ethical / moral, based on my values / beliefs. I will worship the way I want to. I will not tolerate my basic rights being stripped by the government, regardless of how they say it's for the safety or benefit of all. If you want to let your money be taken away, let the gov't rape your freedoms, or let someone else make every major decision for you, that is your choice.

Edited by Skillet
  • Like 1

Skillet, I have to partially disagree with you at this point. Not all of the rightwingers want people to be able to make their minds up either. Two good examples of that are the stances on abortion and gay marriage. If people want or need to have abortions, it should be their right to choose to do so. Same with gay marriage, who really cares? It doesnt affect you, so let them get married if they want to. There are other things that many right wingers want to force upon others because they dont agree with it, so the door swings both ways when comparing party lines.

Skillet, I have to partially disagree with you at this point. Not all of the rightwingers want people to be able to make their minds up either. Two good examples of that are the stances on abortion and gay marriage. If people want or need to have abortions, it should be their right to choose to do so. Same with gay marriage, who really cares? It doesnt affect you, so let them get married if they want to. There are other things that many right wingers want to force upon others because they dont agree with it, so the door swings both ways when comparing party lines.

I think the difference is that we are not paying for the abortion or the gay couple to get married. The Left wing wants us to pay for all their social justice and liberal programs. Big difference
  • Like 1

Good point, Buck. Like I said before, right wing thinking happens to fall in line with many Christian views. I'm not sure how many religions in the world condone abortion or gay marriage, but most political ideology is built around some sort of religious belief. I know how I feel about abortion and gay marriage, but it's not for me to judge. I think that if you willingly spread your legs, you should be able to deal with the consequences, by giving birth, getting a job, and raising your child responsibly. I don't believe in gay marriage, but who cares, I'm not the one who they will have to answer to. I won't support either one of those issues because they conflict with my beliefs, but that is my choice. You're right, most conservatives don't believe in gay marriage or abortion. In general though, libs are far more willing to push their views on others.

Edited by Skillet

Good point, Buck. Like I said before, right wing thinking happens to fall in line with many Christian views. I'm not sure how many religions in the world condone abortion or gay marriage, but most political ideology is built around some sort of religious belief. I know how I feel about abortion and gay marriage, but it's not for me to judge. I think that if you willingly spread your legs, you should be able to deal with the consequences, by giving birth, getting a job, and raising your child responsibly. I don't believe in gay marriage, but who cares, I'm not the one who they will have to answer to. I won't support either one of those issues because they conflict with my beliefs, but that is my choice. You're right, most conservatives don't believe in gay marriage or abortion. In general though, libs are far more willing to push their views on others.

And thats why you need to keep religion out of politics.

I think the difference is that we are not paying for the abortion or the gay couple to get married. The Left wing wants us to pay for all their social justice and liberal programs. Big difference

We the tax payers, are constantly paying for the fight for/against issues such as these. Court, attorney fees, etc etc cost money and clog up the system.

Believe me, Im not sticking up for the left wing here, and I certainly dont agree with the majority of what they represent, Im just saying that people should take their blinders off and realize that BOTH parties pull the same kind of crap, just in different ways, and we ALL pay for it.

• Like 1

We the tax payers, are constantly paying for the fight for/against issues such as these. Court, attorney fees, etc etc cost money and clog up the system.

Believe me, Im not sticking up for the left wing here, and I certainly dont agree with the majority of what they represent, Im just saying that people should take their blinders off and realize that BOTH parties pull the same kind of crap, just in different ways, and we ALL pay for it.

Good point.

Sadly we do pay for abortions and gay marriage through our taxes and future generations will pay emotionally if they are raised by gay couples. Not saying heterosexual couples are all perfect but homosexuality is a mental condition that effects the brain to the point that the individual doesn't know what gender to re-produce with. Not trying to be mean but that is a form of mental illness.

• Like 1

Sadly we do pay for abortions and gay marriage through our taxes and future generations will pay emotionally if they are raised by gay couples. Not saying heterosexual couples are all perfect but homosexuality is a mental condition that effects the brain to the point that the individual doesn't know what gender to re-produce with. Not trying to be mean but that is a form of mental illness.

Well, I think I just about heard it all.

Good point.

There are two parties that run this country and neither represent the people.

Probably because they are the very rich and are not in touch with the average family in this country.

How can a bunch of millionaires relate to the troubles of average and poor people when they have never experienced it. We need a candidate who can relate to the common man and not special interest and lobbyists. Until that day it will be more of the same, look where HOPE & CHANCE has gotten us. They just deceive the American public and do what they want. Both parties are responsible for the mess this country is in, and now they say we should pay our fair . How much is enough?

There are two parties that run this country and neither represent the people.

Probably because they are the very rich and are not in touch with the average family in this country.

How can a bunch of millionaires relate to the troubles of average and poor people when they have never experienced it. We need a candidate who can relate to the common man and not special interest and lobbyists. Until that day it will be more of the same, look where HOPE & CHANCE has gotten us. They just deceive the American public and do what they want. Both parties are responsible for the mess this country is in, and now they say we should pay our fair . How much is enough?

DAVE FOR PRESIDENT!!!!