Getting in shape, whos doing it?

Geno C

I'm down 14 for the month of January.... Lifts have gone up steady during the month.... Feeling better already.... 40 more pounds to go till I'm somewhat happy.... 60 more pounds to go to get to my first BIG goal.... 80 from my ultimate goal... But it is going in the right direction and I'm feeling good...

I'm down 14 for the month of January.... Lifts have gone up steady during the month.... Feeling better already.... 40 more pounds to go till I'm somewhat happy.... 60 more pounds to go to get to my first BIG goal.... 80 from my ultimate goal... But it is going in the right direction and I'm feeling good...

thats great Grizz! hope you achieve what you are looking for, sounds like you are on the right path, keep it up.

• Like 1

Of course he is Italian, he is none other than the Great Gazoo from the Flintstones. I think his first name was Anthony?

Oh OK! Haven't watched the Flintstone's in years. Yeah, if his name is Anthony, his is definitely a goombah that could play the part!! This guy could be used in the animated version of nyantlers life story. Maybe they could use the voice of the guy in that "honey badger" thread video for him. LOL

on my 24 hour carb loadup... feels great to get some carbs in me. 6 days no carbs then on the 6th day a intense full body workout to get the body ready for carbs. i must have had over 200 grams today alone. by monday after cario in the morn and chest workout at night ill work th rest of the carbs out and back into Ketosis.

Geno, how the hell do you work out and do martial arts? I never know what muscles will be sore after BJJ, so I don't work out. Are taking that extend stuff?

Thing about lifting is after a month or so regularly you rarely get sore... And assuming the shape he is in based on his posts its prob no issue.