Broke the shed slump!!!

Finally, luck was on my side today!!! I came across this nice fresh 10-pt. set laying together out in a hayfield. I have checked this field several times already but have come up empty. These babies weren't there last weekend and still have dried blood on the bases. Hearing of numerous people seeing bucks still packing antlers...

IMG_1036ff.jpg

IMG_1034rtr.jpg

IMG_1035hh.jpg

IMG_1038ff.jpg

IMG_1039.jpg

Edited by WNY Bowhunter

Super nice shed's looks like a buck I had come in to 40 yrds and wouldn't get any closer this yr during bow. I was wondering where he went to. Tell him to get back here will ya. :D

I havent found any sheds after several outings or seen any deer wearing there rack either. I think they are all dead. My uncle said one guy who own's a bunch of property on the back side of the hill we hunt was bragging about his family killing 15 deer this yr off the hill. Which would explain why there is a lack of sign there right now. I bet he'll be the first one complaining about not seeing any deer next yr to. :angry: I ran into another guy in the woods sheding Sunday. He say's he hasn't found a shed yet either and usually has a hand full by now. His theory is landowner on the other side of the hill on this other property is feeding the deer and they are all over there hanging out. Hard to tell where the deer have been since there is no snow. Was easier last yr to find sheds because they actually yarded up because of the snow.

Edited by erussell