Escape from New York occ choppers moving to Florida

phantom

CLEARWATER, Fla. (WKRG/BIKER DAD)– “There’s more of a sense of freedom down there,” Paul Teutul Sr. said on a Zoom call from the current Orange County Chopper headquarters in New York state as ice pounded the roof above him. WKRG.com’s Biker Dad Blog broke the news last week that the reality show stars are moving their operations down south. Monday we got a chance to speak with Sr. and Jane Kay of Orange County Choppers about the big move.

BIKER DAD: "There's more of a sense of freedom down there." Orange County Choppers explains move from New York to Florida (wkrg.com)

15 minutes ago, blackbeltbill said:

I used to watch the show a lot. Really without Vinnie_ the show took a turn for the worst.   

I grew tired of Srs Horrible Temper. I have driven past both Shops while going to or from Stewart. I saw Sr. at the Harriman Life Science buying a ton of supplements a few years back.  He had that same " pissed off" look when he saw me come in . I just returned it. 

I liked Jrs Show alot better. Vinnie has a fine Utube Channel that,I watch when a new one comes in.

Junior comes across like a spoiled brat ,not sure if thats true in real life but watching the show he seemed like a douche. 

Twelve months riding season, and simply put, unless you are buying a custom show bike like they make, they are a VERY limited market. Uncomfortable for riding and not meant to be accessoried. The market is all cruisers and touring now. Not even mentioning the quickly declining market target of ageing baby boomers.

Edited by Daveboone