Baseball 2021 Thread

BizCT

2 hours ago, sbuff said:

Congrats on Boston Biz.... I'll admit I thought NY or Boston had no shot of beating Tampa 

Our local kid Ian Anderson had a great outing with Atlanta  I'll be pulling for them.  Anybody but Houston in the AL..

On the nightmare  try being a rangers fan , we were one strike away a few years ago. Been down hill ever since. 

I remember vividly watching the 2011 WS in PA Hunting Camp with a bunch of random hunters including a few amish guys. Then Freese ruined it all. 

11 hours ago, REDNECK4LIFE32 said:

Cheating Astros again it's getting old! Sox's and Giants world series I hope.

Yup.....anybody except those cheating ASS'tro's! (wanted to use another word)

Not even Biz predicted the Red Socks, to be in a position to win another ring this year!

Good for them, the bunch of pesky over achievers! 

This is coming from a lifelong Yankee's fan................... it's good for baseball.

Let's Go Sox!!!!!  

• Like 1

5 hours ago, grampy said:

Yup.....anybody except those cheating ASS'tro's! (wanted to use another word)

Not even Biz predicted the Red Socks, to be in a position to win another ring this year!

Good for them, the bunch of pesky over achievers! 

This is coming from a lifelong Yankee's fan................... it's good for baseball.

Let's Go Sox!!!!!  

My youngest son is a die hard Yankees fan corrupted by his uncle. Loves Derek Jeter. My wife is from just outside of Worcester mass so she is a huge red Sox s fan. House divided lol. I didn't think they stood a chance against Tampa. I think that ground rule double changed the series.

• Like 1

Another grand slam!!!  GO RED SOX,.

We witnessed history tonight boys. Red Sox became first team in history to hit 2 grand slams in a playoff game. They happened to do it in 1st and 2nd innings too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro