And it begins

suburbanfarmer

Hell that is an every other day happening in Chicago and they have some of the toughest gun laws in the land. You have a culture problem in this country these days where a person's life has little value and no teeth in enforcing gun laws already on the books.

When I was a kid, a person old enough could purchase an M1 Garand for a few bucks out of a outdoor magazine through the mail. A murder or shootings rarely happened around here and would be big news back then, today they are almost an every day occurrence.

Al

Edited by airedale

29 minutes ago, suburbanfarmer said:

Anyone heard of this? 

Guessing it will be used as a starting point for a new law.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/ncna1256599#aoh=16125449842114&referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com&amp_tf=From %1%24s

Agree, snow removed from the street for a parking spot should not be put on someone else's property.

• Like 1

I dont know if you have the seen the actual footage, the guy point blank shot the woman and man. Came back with an AR and shot them again.

Seems he was mentally disturbed to commit suicide after that. But a tragic incident for sure.

The Chicago incidents will never make the news due to race card and most homicides are not involving legal guns.

10 minutes ago, airedale said:

Hell that is an every other day happening in Chicago and they have some of the toughest gun laws in the land. You have a culture problem in this country these days where a person's life has little value and no teeth in enforcing gun laws already on the books.

When I was a kid, a person old enough could purchase an M1 Garand for a few bucks out of a outdoor magazine through the mail. A murder or shootings rarely happened around here would be big news back then, today they are almost an every day occurrence.

Al

3 minutes ago, suburbanfarmer said:

I dont know if you have the seen the actual footage, the guy point blank shot the woman and man. Came back with an AR and shot them again.

Seems he was mentally disturbed to commit suicide after that. But a tragic incident for sure.

The Chicago incidents will never make the news due to race card and most homicides are not involving legal guns.

We also don't know the history, if any.  This could have been a long brewing feud that escalated to this.  The MSM certainly will not go into depth as it serves their gun control agenda to make this look like nothing more than a murder over snow.

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, ny hunter said:

I think there is a report they was bad blood between them..

I'm sure. When more info comes out, I have no doubt that will be confimed.  Sounds like the 2 neighbors were being assholes (if , what was reported is accurate, that is), but in way, shape or form does that justify their neighbor shooting them over it.  Why not just call the cops? I would have videotaped their behavior and then called Police.

IMHO , its never wise to stand your ground with a cellphone when some one is coming towards you with a gun. If they had walked away the outcome would have been different. I know woulda coulda shoulda ...right

Bad blood or not was shoveling snow something to lose 3 humans over? Absolutely not. But then we live in crazy times.

Be safe all of you out there

Edited by suburbanfarmer

1 hour ago, suburbanfarmer said:

IMHO , its never wise to stand your ground with a cellphone when some one is coming towards you with a gun. If they had walked away the outcome would have been different. I know woulda coulda shoulda ...right

Bad blood or not was shoveling snow something to lose 3 humans over? Absolutely not. But then we live in crazy times.

Be safe all of you out there

New adage for our modern times.  "Don't bring a cellphone to a gunfight!"

31 minutes ago, Jeremy K said:

You should see all the dicks that do it in the neighborhoods around here , they leave piles going across the road. 

Well If guys started gunning them down there would be a lot less..

Edited by G-Man