Firearms before archery

Foggy Mountain

1 hour ago, Sir-diealot said:

I do not want gun hunters in anywhere before archers, it would destroy it for archers.

Sent from my S30U+ using Tapatalk

Duck and goose is open before as well as small game , doenst bother them

For me personally, I do not care to see an early gun season before bow.  I like the first two weeks in bow to target feeding areas as well as scout for bedding areas for later on in the season.  Once the guns come out, I feel the deer will go complete nocturnal and I might loose an early bow advantage.

in one of my favorite bow hunting public areas, I highly doubt there will be a September doe gun hunt because of the amount of people hiking and biking not to mention the bird hunters too.  Now, if they want to open a September doe only with bow at this place, I'm in for sure.

On 6/19/2021 at 11:22 AM, Foggy Mountain said:

You’re ignorant enough in lots of things. Don’t you remember just this past year the EHD outbreak in 3M? Seriously think for once BEFORE you speak. Like a little kid who talks before he thinks and puts his foot in mouth.   You ridiculously posted they should close down Stewart last year.  Now you’re on board with taking extra before they even had a chance to recover?  Talking out of both sides of your face I think mate? Wonder if you actually hunt at all. Say most figure vicariously at best especially seeing all the unoriginal videos posted. Straight up boredom. 
Conservation-wise use of natural resources. This idea, unwise

1st it says in area that it is needed, obviously they should not offer it in that area with loss of ehd last year.  As for before 9f could have year round guns access is very limited and deer are packed into wood lots between developments. 

Let’s not get are knickers in a knot over this. First of all, this is not the whole state its only certain WMU’s. So, if you don’t live or hunt in those WMU’s it won’t affect you at all. If you do hunt in one of those WMU’s you for the most part are hunting privet land. Not all but most will be on land with limited access. So, it will be up to you and or the land owner if hunting will take place on that land. Also, it’s not just guns that can be used you can use any legal hunting implement for that area.

YOU ARE NOT BEING FORCED TO HUNT IN THAT SEASON YOU HAVE A CHOICE.

My choice is I’m not going to hunt in it.