This is only one of the articles coming out recently that addresses this case.  Why not look into it for yourself if you doubt it?  The FBI is currently being attacked on many fronts for many things it did recently.  The infamous Steele dossier is only one of them.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/fbi-informants-bigger-role-whitmer-kidnap-plot

https://nypost.com/2021/07/21/men-accused-in-plot-to-kidnap-whitmer-claim-fbi-set-them-up/

https://thehill.com/homenews/state-watch/563902-men-accused-of-whitmer-kidnapping-plot-say-fbi-set-them-up-report

https://www.freep.com/story/news/local/michigan/2021/06/07/whitmer-kidnapping-plot-suspect-pete-musico-fbi-agents-informant-entrapment/7590816002/

Edited by Grouse

You can convince 40 doubting scholars with one fact, but you cannot change the mind of a Democrat with 40 facts.

Oswald didn't kill Kennedy, Epstein didn't hang himself and Biden did not win the 2020 election.  The trouble is, by the time the truth comes out, the idiot electorate no longer cares.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Being called a nut by a clueless leftist is a badge of honor.

Try understanding this.

What's driving the Biden administration's finger-pointing? A broader agenda to use the market dominance of social media platforms to squeeze alternative news sources out of existence.

Controlling the flow of information.  See any problem with that?  Probably not.

11 minutes ago, Grouse said:

Being called a nut by a clueless leftist is a badge of honor.

Try understanding this.

What's driving the Biden administration's finger-pointing? A broader agenda to use the market dominance of social media platforms to squeeze alternative news sources out of existence.

Controlling the flow of information.  See any problem with that?  Probably not.

Finger pointing? Is that what you‘re calling the congressional investigation into the Jan. 6 atrocity? 

Atrocity?  One unarmed female veteran being murdered by a Capital Police Officer, who was also the head of Schumer's security team, is an atrocity, but I don't think they are looking into that at all.

May be an image of 1 person, standing, outdoors and text that says 'BLM RIOTS: CHAS CAPITOL RIOT: THEY'RE JUST MAKING THEIR OPPRESSED VOICES HEARD. WE'RE GONNA MAKE AN EXAMPLE OUT OF THESE TERRORISTS!'

File this one under “Trump was right … again.”

A report from the Department of Justice inspector general has found that a former senior FBI official was accepting pricey gifts from and engaged in unauthorized socialization with members of the media while the agency was investigating then-presidential candidate Donald Trump based on “intelligence” it was fed from the Hillary Clinton camp.

You don’t say?

https://thefederalistpapers.org/us/fbi-official-improperly-took-gifts-members-media-2014-2016-doj-inspector-general?fbclid=IwAR0c4mankO0nkNVjz4jxJBlThUqQBwCzOtn8svlySWSxdyZTyysoKK0gSPw

Edited by Grouse
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Grouse said:

Atrocity?  One unarmed female veteran being murdered by a Capital Police Officer, who was also the head of Schumer's security team, is an atrocity, but I don't think they are looking into that at all.

Once again, Grouse, you are proving how screwed up in the head you are.  If it were a BLM member trying to vandalize a state house somewhere you'd be OK with a police officer using deadly force if necessary in the name of freedom and liberty, right?  This is my take on such matters.  In my opinion a police officer has every right to use lethal force if necessary against BLM rioters trying to burn down private, city or state property and so does a Capitol police officer trying to stop a bunch of thugs from entering and vandalizing the Capitol.  I don't play this idiotic political game some of you clowns play where it's OK for one side to act a certain way, but not the other side.  You act like an idiot in society, you may pay a price you weren't expecting to pay.  End of story.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Wait ... is Biden is the mastermind behind a broad agenda to use the market dominance of social media platforms to squeeze alternative news sources out of existence and thereby control the flow of information or an addled old man who can't tie his own shoes?

Pick a lane, dude.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

53 minutes ago, steve863 said:

Once again, Grouse, you are proving how screwed up in the head you are.  If it were a BLM member trying to vandalize a state house somewhere you'd be OK with a police officer using deadly force if necessary in the name of freedom and liberty, right?  This is my take on such matters.  In my opinion a police officer has every right to use lethal force if necessary against BLM rioters trying to burn down private, city or state property and so does a Capitol police officer trying to stop a bunch of thugs from entering and vandalizing the Capitol.  I don't play this idiotic political game some of you clowns play where it's OK for one side to act a certain way, but not the other side.  You act like an idiot in society, you may pay a price you weren't expecting to pay.  End of story.

You're not even aware of the massive hypocrisy you just spouted.

First, I, nor any true Constitutional conservative would ever condone deadly forced being used, on anyone, without justification.

2nd, there were Capital Police on the same side of the door that woman was on and they didn't see a need to even restrain her.  The officer who shot her has not been identified, but every cop who JUSTIFIABLY shot someone since Obama was POTUS has been exposed to violence and threats immediately.  Then the full force of leftist government has been employed to destroy their lives, only to have them exonerated in the end.

Calling out the government's selective enforcement of laws and implementation of cover ups is not an idiotic political game, it is a duty.  

This is NOT the end of the story.  Not by a long shot.

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, Grouse said:

You're not even aware of the massive hypocrisy you just spouted.

First, I, nor any true Constitutional conservative would ever condone deadly forced being used, on anyone, without justification.

2nd, there were Capital Police on the same side of the door that woman was on and they didn't see a need to even restrain her.  The officer who shot her has not been identified, but every cop who JUSTIFIABLY shot someone since Obama was POTUS has been exposed to violence and threats immediately.  Then the full force of leftist government has been employed to destroy their lives, only to have them exonerated in the end.

Calling out the government's selective enforcement of laws and implementation of cover ups is not an idiotic political game, it is a duty.  

This is NOT the end of the story.  Not by a long shot.

Where would it be unjustifiable for law enforcement to shoot down someone for trying to breakdown the doors and illegally enter a state or federal building?  There were some Capitol police officers being assaulted outside the building at the very same time.  What more justification do they need??  Should they just stand there and do nothing??  That sure as hell is NOT what you'd want cops to do if it were BLM members attempting the very same thing.  Stop your BS, Grouse, please.  You are only making yourself look even more screwed up than you are.

3 minutes ago, Grouse said:

I won't debate the issue with someone who suffers from delusions of moral superiority and is incapable of logic.

That's the best response you can come up with??

But, I'll do whatever it takes to stop you from posting even more of your BS, Grouse!  LOL

10 hours ago, steve863 said:

Where would it be unjustifiable for law enforcement to shoot down someone for trying to breakdown the doors and illegally enter a state or federal building?  There were some Capitol police officers being assaulted outside the building at the very same time.  What more justification do they need??  Should they just stand there and do nothing??  That sure as hell is NOT what you'd want cops to do if it were BLM members attempting the very same thing.  Stop your BS, Grouse, please.  You are only making yourself look even more screwed up than you are.

So it took just one "Right leaning" riot for you to have an issue with destruction of property and Law officers being assaulted ?

You had no problem with multiple cities burning(some still are), federal court houses + police stations being destroyed and police officers being killed and assaulted during the riots of 2020 + 2021 ?

That's over a year of rioting.

No issue with leftist politicians starting go fund me accounts and paying the bail of arrested protestors who assaulted law enforcement officers, civilians and caused massive property damage for almost a year ??????

You seem to have forgotten that in 2020, Officers were ordered to stand down or stand there, even as they were being beaten and peppered with cement milkshakes and bricks by BLM and Antifa rioters.

That's not an if, they were being assaulted and in some cases, murdered, yet no retaliation from the Police.

You had no problem with the Police standing there and doing nothing then, what made you have a change of heart on Jan 6th ?

You ilk seems to have a very selective memory. 

Maybe you were woke late, as your able to type a couple of half way intelligible sentences before going into insult mode.

You need to consult with VH before posting, as maybe between the two of you, a coherent thought might transpire, but I'm not going to hold my breath waiting for that to happen.

I'll just wait for the childish insults and pics, the usual MO of the tolerant left.

:popcorn2:

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Shoots100 said:

So it took just one "Right leaning" riot for you to have an issue with destruction of property and Law officers being assaulted ?

You had no problem with multiple cities burning(some still are), federal court houses + police stations being destroyed and police officers being killed and assaulted during the riots of 2020 + 2021 ?

That's over a year of rioting.

No issue with leftist politicians starting go fund me accounts and paying the bail of arrested protestors who assaulted law enforcement officers, civilians and caused massive property damage for almost a year ??????

You seem to have forgotten that in 2020, Officers were ordered to stand down or stand there, even as they were being beaten and peppered with cement milkshakes and bricks by BLM and Antifa rioters.

That's not an if, they were being assaulted and in some cases, murdered, yet no retaliation from the Police.

You had no problem with the Police standing there and doing nothing then, what made you have a change of heart on Jan 6th ?

You ilk seems to have a very selective memory. 

Maybe you were woke late, as your able to type a couple of half way intelligible sentences before going into insult mode.

You need to consult with VH before posting, as maybe between the two of you, a coherent thought might transpire, but I'm not going to hold my breath waiting for that to happen.

I'll just wait for the childish insults and pics, the usual MO of the tolerant left.

:popcorn2:

Where the F^&K are you coming up with that "I had no problem with multiple cities burning"??  You don't have a freaking clue what my opinion is and what I would have done to those baffoons.  My only response was to a statement Grouse made.  You obviously are another idiot like Grouse who will automatically lump anyone who doesn't agree with him as being on the left.  I don't look at the world from the left or right, only what is right or wrong and who is an idiot and who isn't.  I'll let you guess where I think you two belong.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

You and your friends are the most judgemental members on this board, always spouting emotional opinion and never facts.  You guys hated Trump for 4 years and that is a fact.  You never missed an opportunity to post your derogatory comments about any post supporting Trump and his accomplishments that were vastly improving America's situation and the lives of all it's citizens.

Now with your newly ordained, not elected, demi-God Biden in office, totally ruining the whole country and it's economy, you clamp your mouths shut unless someone posts something that challenges your leftist progressive Marxist totalitarian ideals.

You guys are Democrats and leftists who support that destructive agenda.  Yet you are so embarrassed to admit it, you deny you are.  That fact you didn't vote for Trump confirms it.  You base all of your replies on opinion and emotion and have nothing concrete to back up your assumptions.  You are not capable of intellectual or civil debate on any serious subject.  You goal is to silence any opinion you disagree with, in a very crude manner, no matter how clueless the base for your disagreement.  Your idea about right and wrong is really about power and control.

I've seen 4 years of the most inane hateful comments directed at conservatives coming from you guys that make me wonder exactly what you think this country should look like.  I'm just glad you guys are not even close to having any influence on anything that matters.  It's futile to try and discuss anything political with you guys, because you refuse to accept reality and fall back on contempt when you've got nothing to refute facts with.

You guys fit right in with the rest of the leftists in America who detest it's core values, yet refuse to leave.  Hope and change and the transformation your idol Obama promised, have proven to be Marxist ideals and destructive lies.  Yet they were embraced without question based on emotion, not analysis.  God help America if the majority of this country doesn't come to it's senses, and quick!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Grouse said:

You and your friends are the most judgemental members on this board, always spouting emotional opinion and never facts.  You guys hated Trump for 4 years and that is a fact.  You never missed an opportunity to post your derogatory comments about any post supporting Trump and his accomplishments that were vastly improving America's situation and the lives of all it's citizens.

Now with your newly ordained, not elected, demi-God Biden in office, totally ruining the whole country and it's economy, you clamp your mouths shut unless someone posts something that challenges your leftist progressive Marxist totalitarian ideals.

You guys are Democrats and leftists who support that destructive agenda.  Yet you are so embarrassed to admit it, you deny you are.  That fact you didn't vote for Trump confirms it.  You base all of your replies on opinion and emotion and have nothing concrete to back up your assumptions.  You are not capable of intellectual or civil debate on any serious subject.  You goal is to silence any opinion you disagree with, in a very crude manner, no matter how clueless the base for your disagreement.  Your idea about right and wrong is really about power and control.

I've seen 4 years of the most inane hateful comments directed at conservatives coming from you guys that make me wonder exactly what you think this country should look like.  I'm just glad you guys are not even close to having any influence on anything that matters.  It's futile to try and discuss anything political with you guys, because you refuse to accept reality and fall back on contempt when you've got nothing to refute facts with.

You guys fit right in with the rest of the leftists in America who detest it's core values, yet refuse to leave.  Hope and change and the transformation your idol Obama promised, have proven to be Marxist ideals and destructive lies.  Yet they were embraced without question based on emotion, not analysis.  God help America if the majority of this country doesn't come to it's senses, and quick!

You assclowns can't accept reality, not me.  Everything is left or right for you.  Is that normal??  You tell me.

Lets get back to the matter of your statement where you were condemning the Capitol police officer for killing that woman.  I stand by my original statement that I have absolutely NO issues with police taking any actions necessary to protect state, federal, even private property including lethal force.  I even encourage them to take whatever steps necessary to stop it.  I don't care if they are BLM hoodlums trying to set state houses on fire or the Trump supporting clowns breaking down windows and doors of the Capitol building.  They are all the same idiots to me.  Now, I will stand back and wait for you guys to make a similar statement.  I don't want to hear none of this political stance BS either.  I hear enough of that from you especially, Grouse, on a daily basis here so no need to continue being the drama queen that you are.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1