6 hours ago, ApexerER said:

Where are you guys getting your info on the audits? I have tried google and can't find anything other than saying, nothing to see here....

The problem is your search engine. Using google is as useless as using Facebook. Everything is filtered by theses so called fact checkers. Try doing a search using DuckDuckGo. There’s plenty of information out there. 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Culvercreek hunt club said:

I think it is hysterical that you guys thing Steve863 is some liberal hack...lmfao. You have no idea. 

I don't think he's a liberal hack, just another NY RINO that uses lib tactics when confronted with logic.

His replies are quite amusing.  

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Versatile_Hunter said:

RINO = anyone who isn’t a far right conspiracy theory nut

That's the leftist progressive Marxist totalitarian Democrat definition of a RINO. 

The actual definition is a self described Republican who most often sides with leftist progressive Marxist totalitarian Democrats.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Grouse said:

Your 2 cents isn't worth 2 cents.  You are the epitome of a victim of cultural conditioning.

you can keep telling yourself that too. You think you have all the answers and the one correct point if view,that sounds crazy to me. Keep on pasting!

Well, you have every opportunity to refute anything I post.  Give it your best shot.

All you're doing is posting ad hominem attacks to try and silence the messenger.  That's what all leftists do.

Must be something about this thread that threatens your views.  Why not provide them for discussion and see who's answers are correct?

• Like 1