The Zombie Apocolypse has begun!!!

WNYBuckHunter

LOL funny I just watched this like a month ago, I love him in this movie going after the twinkie's is just classic and made the movie great... And yes Emma is hot!!!

O My is this the beginning of the end, again? I need to start a cult this year so I can get rich next year lmao...

• Like 1

I am amazed at how many Movies and TV shows have Zombies on them . And .... as slow moving and sluggish as the Zombies are , the people can't outrun them .

in dawn of the dead they were really fast Zombies... lets hope if an epidemic breaks out we get a batch of the slow zombies! lol

• Like 2

Anyone watch The Walking Dead? I just started the first season and love it so far. Please dont spoil it for me lol.

ive been watching the walking dead since the first air episode one season one. i love that series, by far the best on TV! im so hooked on it... cant wait for season 3

I am amazed at how many Movies and TV shows have Zombies on them . And .... as slow moving and sluggish as the Zombies are , the people can't outrun them .

yep, I remember the "undead" from the original "night of the living dead" movie eating pretty well, as they feasted on intestines like they were weenies. :D Edited by skyhunter