Game of Thrones?

burmjohn

Big fan here. I've read the five books in the series he's already written, and waiting (not so) patiently for the sixth. :)

George R.R. Martin is a brutal, brutal author. If you think what happened last year to Eddard was shocking, you haven't seen anything yet!

Edited by Sogaard

I just finished reading the second book. Fairly good series..I keep on waiting for something to happen. ..A little too much drama and not enough action (for me)so far... But I have read close to a couple thousand pages now and I am going to read more to see what happens next so it cant be that bad..lol...What channel is the show on?

Haven't got into this one yet although I hear good things about it. Not to sabotage the thread but I am huge fan of Spartacus. Also the Walking Dead is pretty cool - nice buck in one of the seasons. Then there was 24 and Jericho both great as well. I won't lie - the wife is into Vampire diaries and I don't often like to admit it, but it is a good show with nice scenery.

Well, if we are talking about shows no longer in production:

The Wire was one of the best shows ever. Period. Deadwood was great too, though the third and final season was rushed because they knew HBO wasn't picking them up again.

If you like Justified, you'll love Deadwood. Timothy Olyphant plays the Sheriff.