1/3 Don't believe Biden won the election fairly

On 12/11/2021 at 8:45 AM, Grouse said:

See, that's exactly what I'm talking about.  He was loved and admired by all the leftists in the country until he ran for President as a Conservative.  That's when the hateful lie machine started up.  Your opinion is noted, but only exposes how little you really know about the man.

where do you come up with this stuff? he was loved and admired by leftists? 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, DirtTime said:

Shhhhhhhh!

Some of us are trying to hunt here. Keep your voices down please. Or at least keep them in your head. Thanks. 

Pay attention to the woods around you, rather than looking at your phone, and you might get something.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 12/11/2021 at 8:45 AM, Grouse said:

See, that's exactly what I'm talking about.  He was loved and admired by all the leftists in the country until he ran for President as a Conservative.  That's when the hateful lie machine started up.  Your opinion is noted, but only exposes how little you really know about the man.

I lived in NYC for 25 years and still have an apartment there. I've met Trump's daughter and Kushner at a party they threw that I was invited to. And I know people who've met Trump.

He was largely considered a knucklehead. A good-time Charlie, not taken seriously by the people he was desperate to be his peers. And less so by those who did business with him. There's a reason that the few law firms that dealt with him had a standing order that they must send at least two associates to every meeting. It was so Trump couldn't lie about what was said. That was when he could get a legitimate law firm.

He was laughed at, but he was NYC's own so tolerated and promoted much like the Naked Cowboy and Grey's Papaya. NYC loves a show.

I don't know what a leftist is but Trump was never loved and admired in NYC other than as fodder for a story. He was the Charles Nelson Reilly to NYC's Johnny Carson - always available to step in at the last moment when a legitimate guest cancelled. He was and remains that desperate for attention.

The funny thing is that he was always in on the joke. He played a role and loved it. But then, as often happens with old men, he got bitter and, more dangerously, started to believe his own bullshit. Never believe your own bullshit.

You fell for his scam, Rattler. Maybe, not your fault as the best grifters are really good at conning people.

Yeah, I don't know him.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, left field said:

I lived in NYC for 25 years and still have an apartment there. I've met Trump's daughter and Kushner at a party they threw that I was invited to. And I know people who've met Trump.

He was largely considered a knucklehead. A good-time Charlie, not taken seriously by the people he was desperate to be his peers. And less so by those who did business with him. There's a reason that the few law firms that dealt with him had a standing order that they must send at least two associates to every meeting. It was so Trump couldn't lie about what was said. That was when he could get a legitimate law firm.

He was laughed at, but he was NYC's own so tolerated and promoted much like the Naked Cowboy and Grey's Papaya. NYC loves a show.

I don't know what a leftist is but Trump was never loved and admired in NYC other than as fodder for a story. He was the Charles Nelson Reilly to NYC's Johnny Carson - always available to step in at the last moment when a legitimate guest cancelled. He was and remains that desperate for attention.

The funny thing is that he was always in on the joke. He played a role and loved it. But then, as often happens with old men, he got bitter and, more dangerously, started to believe his own bullshit. Never believe your own bullshit.

You fell for his scam, Rattler. Maybe, not your fault as the best grifters are really good at conning people.

Yeah, I don't know him.

Sadly, my opinion of Trump as a human  hasn't changed much over the last 2 elections. Its actually declined.

I don't  believe he is a good person or actually cares about America. He saw an opportunity and went for it. 

It is a sad  state of affairs..What is even worse is that I voted for him twice because the alternatives stunk ,to put it politely.

• Like 1

Anyone who thinks Trump wasn't a good POTUS is not smart.  Anyone who didn't vote for him in 2020 owns all of the crap we are dealing with now and forever.  Anyone who still thinks Biden was a better choice has proven they have no credibility or ability to think.

Mike, your absolute denial is a sickness.

Article from 2015

https://www.businessinsider.com/celebrities-who-support-trump-2016-10?op=1#ivana-trump-29

And 2016

https://www.nationalreview.com/2016/09/donald-trump-liberal-policies/

Edited by Grouse
  • Like 2

15 hours ago, Chef said:

So you are ok with trumps multiple attempts to
Overturn a election he lost..

Now maybe you don’t think he lost.

So let’s say he did and let’s say it comes out that he knew he lost and did all of this any way…. Would that change your opinion or him

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes , I am and Chef , you’re like a broken record, do you know that? All you ever bring up is that silly election stuff . Give me something of substance that pertains to how he governed while President that you felt was a failure and we can have a convo. Trump is 10 times the President and effective leader that Biden will ever be , and 50 times better than Obama was . I like what we had and hope he runs again !! 

• Like 2

Back on track to the OP… Only 1/3???? Shockingly scary.

Also, where are all of you Chefs employed? I’m quite familiar and personal family friends with the top 3 Chefs/ restaurant owners in Buffalo, and know a few more, so I’m curious. Do either of you have places on Hertel, Delaware, Lakeshore, cooking for the Bills players 3 or 4 nights a week? Let’s show some cred and maybe plug your establishments.

Now maybe you don’t think Biden lost.

So let’s say he did and let’s say it comes out that he knew he lost and did all of this any way…. Would that change your opinion or him?

Yes it would but Biden won

• Haha 1

Back on track to the OP… Only 1/3???? Shockingly scary.

Also, where are all of you Chefs employed? I’m quite familiar and personal family friends with the top 3 Chefs/ restaurant owners in Buffalo, and know a few more, so I’m curious. Do either of you have places on Hertel, Delaware, Lakeshore, cooking for the Bills players 3 or 4 nights a week? Let’s show some cred and maybe plug your establishments.

I haven’t cooked professionally in years. I sell food to restaurants for a living. Much better lifestyle

• Like 1