End of season Hunting room/area cleanout

mlammerhirt

On 1/7/2022 at 1:46 PM, phade said:

If that means I have to clean them, I'll pass! I'm cleaning mine tonight and loading a freshie. I'll be in the Nitrofire camp after this season I think. 

I've come to realize I have way too many MZ, too. Bought another Wolf this year. Mostly, because. Two Wolfs, a Buckstalker, and a Vortek UL. No idea why. It's like they just jump off the shelf at me. I hate cleaning them, too. 

Buy a smokeless .. no cleanup.. i sure dont miss the mess of BH209 or any pellets thats for sure

On 1/7/2022 at 9:42 AM, Jeremy K said:

Not in a million years LOL 

Awesome vehicle , in a couple weeks I’ll load mine up and head south for two plus months . Ground clearance of many stock trucks , 33 mpg highway , fun to drive and few expect me to be armed , and a 12 ga in the back …. Share the love ! 
As far as hunting gear , all mine fits on a shelf or two , I’ll perhaps wash the clothes next year if they get muddy , well no sense if the mud dries .

• Like 2

After hunting, what I usually do is unpack the vehicle gradually over the course of many weeks. I bring it all in and stick it in the living room.  Then over the coming weeks and months, I look at it and say "I really need to put all that away."

Now here's the key. At some point, that changes to "Well I'm going to need a lot of that for turkey season in a few months." (If I'm planning on going for coyote in late winter/early spring, even better.)
"Doesn't really make sense to put it away now."

That gets me through mid June, where I start all over again. "Man, I really need to put all that away. But September IS only two months away...."

Edited by cas
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, cas said:

After hunting, what I usually do is unpack the vehicle gradually over the course of many weeks. I bring it all in and stick it in the living room.  Then over the coming weeks and months, I look at it and say "I really need to put all that away."

Now here's the key. At some point, that changes to "Well I'm going to need a lot of that for turkey season in a few months." (If I'm planning on going for coyote in late winter/early spring, even better.)
"Doesn't really make sense to put it away now."

That gets me through mid June, where I start all over again. "Man, I really need to put all that away. But September IS only two months away...."

You must be single???

• Like 1