new guy from Nassau County

PWGUNNY

I heard about this site from some archery buddies. I've been deer hunting for 34 yrs., more recently I've been doing a lot of pheasant hunting since I bought my Shorthaired pointer 3 yrs ago. I deer hunt in Richmondville, just west of Cobleskill. I've also been hunting in PA, since I have a vacation home in the Poconos. No Sunday hunting in PA, so that makes it tough to get out much there. I've been doing more Bird hunting on Long Island these days and I'm really fired up for LI bow season now that I have some new equipment and really back into archery these days. My other main hobbies are fly fishing for Bass and my sportbike. So hello and hope to see you folks in the field or on the range.

post-2199-0-66213000-1337167754_thumb.jp

Welcome aboard. Great site HOPE you love it like I do. We always like having people with experience for added input for us newbies... I shoot at Suffolk Archers and when it rains for a long time C & B Archery. Might have some questions for you about the dog as I am looking for one, or two. That dog looks so happy!!!

Note, we argue a lot of dif. subjects yet at the end of the day we say, "see ya tomorrow..." Post your oppinion we value it, but do not get upset when someone disagree's and do not take anything said here personal, we are passionate about our ways yet we try to see the other persons perspective, even if we do not agree with it. United We Stand!!! Again I hope you enjoy the site as much as I do!!!

Welcome!

You'll like this place more & more each trip back.

Have you heard anymore about Sunday hunting in PA?

No progress yet, Still just talk, but I do feel it would be a major positive and it would really work well for me.

Welcome pwgunny!

Where about in Richmondville? I just bought land last year there as well.

We've been hunting there for about 28 years. W. Richmondville Rd, near Bear Creek Swamp and the Worcester Fish & Game club. My buddy and I built a cabin on his property, he has about 30 acres there.

Welcome aboard. Great site HOPE you love it like I do. We always like having people with experience for added input for us newbies... I shoot at Suffolk Archers and when it rains for a long time C & B Archery. Might have some questions for you about the dog as I am looking for one, or two. That dog looks so happy!!!

Note, we argue a lot of dif. subjects yet at the end of the day we say, "see ya tomorrow..." Post your oppinion we value it, but do not get upset when someone disagree's and do not take anything said here personal, we are passionate about our ways yet we try to see the other persons perspective, even if we do not agree with it. United We Stand!!! Again I hope you enjoy the site as much as I do!!!

Well that funny, because after my original post, I realized I forgot to mention that I am also a member of Suffolk Archers. I shoot there once or twice a week and I shoot at C&B twice a week, including last night. I will probably be shooting at Suffolk Archers tomorrow night. I joined SA just this year and I've shot one tournament already and I plan on shooting the 3D tournament this Sunday.

I just figured it out, I couldn't tell by the avatar. Hey Jeff, It's me Patrick. We were just shooting together at SA and you told me about this site.LOL!

We've been hunting there for about 28 years. W. Richmondville Rd, near Bear Creek Swamp and the Worcester Fish & Game club. My buddy and I built a cabin on his property, he has about 30 acres there.

Not real sure where that is but I'm off Rt. 7 on harroway road near the grumpy buffalo farm.