right thing?

Paula

I let my niece move in yesterday with her kid, didn't know she had cats. I have 2 hunting dogs. cats smell and kid talked till she fell asleep and as soon as she woke up. my freezer was open most of the night, i have bags and totes all over my living room....grrr

I have a father in law that would make your plight look rosey.

At least you could feed the cats to your dogs in a pinch.............................................

We hand another FIL induced "weekend from hell". Long personal story that you wouldn't believe anyway! My wife and I spent about 8 hours in ECMC hospital over the weekend. Long story but we were on the right side of the bed, this time.

Top that..........<grin>

Tough situation....perhaps a nice sit down meal...glass of wine ...a head of time...and calmly point out a list of house rules for your guests...explaining that that is exactly what they are and need to act as such....Though I assume it's suppose to be temporary Best of Luck

I feel your pain. Try to talk to her I guess. Hope it works.

My situation is hopeless. Father inlaw from hell. Crotchety old man if there ever was one and he is at my house (for some reason ) alot. Constantly busting peoples chops, allways right and intentionally starting arguments, over the stupidest things, with EVERYONE! He's too old to punch out so I pretend he does'nt bother me, but he does. At least he does'nt live with me so again I feel your pain ....good luck.

I feel your pain. Try to talk to her I guess. Hope it works.

My situation is hopeless. Father inlaw from hell. Crotchety old man if there ever was one and he is at my house (for some reason ) alot. Constantly busting peoples chops, allways right and intentionally starting arguments, over the stupidest things, with EVERYONE! He's too old to punch out so I pretend he does'nt bother me, but he does. At least he does'nt live with me so again I feel your pain ....good luck.

Cats oh boy. I got my kids a cat or should I say I got myself one. Never had one and never will again. Smart as a whip and listens to me but the F-ing hair.

I bought a dog that doesn't shed, what was I thinking?? Oh yea and they love to jump on the counter tops. Set the rules straight right now.