Man Vs Food Syracuse

WNYBuckHunter

I dont know what you had Fantail, but I have never once had anything but great food from Dinosaur BBQ, and Ive gone there alot. We go at least once a month for lunch at work. Who cares in the Clintons eat there, are they not supposed to accept their money?

Karptech, have you noticed how fat he has gotten since the first season? Hes a heart attack waiting to happen, but Ill be darned if its not fun to watch.

For those of you in Rochester, theres another great BBQ joint that I highly recommend. Its called Sticky Lips. Dont confuse it with Sticky Fingers in Canandaigua. There are some things at Sticky Lips that I like better than Dinosaur. The pulled pork is good at both places, but Dino has better brisket, and Sticky Lips has better ribs IMO.

I saw the show last night. It was neat to see him visit central NY.  I guess he made several stops but those were the 3 that made TV.

I have yet to go to the Dinosaur.  Probably the only person in NY who has not been there.  I use their Cajun Foreplay shake on most things that I grill.

Having grown up in and around Syracuse, I had to laugh when they described Syracuse as on the shores of "pristine" Onondaga Lake. ew.

Heids and the Dinosaur were both very nicely represented, but darned if I could find anyone who had even ever heard of Mothers Cupboard.