Live From the Stand 2012

WNYBuckHunter

Hey...today was last years OPENING day for us I believe...how many have gotten deer?

Season opened on a Saturday last year, but yeah it was this week...I scored a spike in PA on October 6th...missed a couple good opportunities here in NY so far....have not been out that much since the first deer...looking to get out tomorrow and wednesday when the temps dip a little.

Not much to see today, a great blue herring scared the crap out of me at 530. I've never heard one call/ squeal and was quite surprised when it took off from the creek behind me. Pulling in my driveway I had 2 doe and a 4 pt in the front lawn, shoulda just hunted from the porch j/k lol. Back out in the morning

Hello Everyone! Just read through this entire thread and decided to join. Only saw a few deer with the bow this season, but nothing in range. Sat all weekend with the smoke pole, no deer, but I did shoot a nice coyote on Sunday afternoon up at my buddys camp. She cam in at around 5:40pm. Can't wait to get home tonight and head out behind the house. 3 deer on the trail cam Sunday night while I was not there! Isn't that how it always goes! LOL!

• Like 1