The final walk through....

Thanks guys...Most of these are the fall plantings I did with rye grain mixed with brassica and some clover I had left over...the bigger open area is the WTI forage oats I diced into the Evolved Habitat clover /chicory from last fall...not too impressed with the WTI stuff, but the WW and Trictical in their mix came up well and I over seeded with turnips...which are still pretty small....after the rains it thickened up..... then I realized the clover /alfalfa plot was looking really short.......The deer have been just hammering the area...Turkey have been in it a lot as well...most every thing is in annuals except 2 areas... Having some real weed issues in one area and looking at what timber prices will be next year....usually after a flush of logging activity here...we find timber prices go up the following year...think the election will tell the tale on that one...but we had a couple of guys tell us they think prices will be up ..we'll see...then those trails will all be in a clover mix

I really like the GH radish it has good sized roots that now stick out of the ground 2-4 inches....The leafs have a much milder flavor than the turnips and rape seed...deer like it...and the rye grain is growing well in it