They are all snakeoil salesmen steve, its just a matter of figuring out which one sells the more harmful snakeoil

Yes they are. My biggest problem with Romney is that just about everything he utters is either a lie or a flip flop from what he has said in the past. At least Obama is what he is. Doesn't put on as big of a facade as Romney. Since Romney supposedly is a God fearing pious Mormon, I just don't know how he could be living with himself with all the BS he has spewed. He's as cold blooded a liar as I've every seen, to be perfectly honest.

Call Romeny all the names you want, he spanked B.O."s a$$. Even the libs had to admit it. But you're right at least Obama never lies. LOL!

Nope, never said Obama doesn't lie. However, percentage wise Romney has him beat in the lie department. If he could beat him by the same percentage in the election, Romney will NO doubt win!

Yes they are. My biggest problem with Romney is that just about everything he utters is either a lie or a flip flop from what he has said in the past. At least Obama is what he is. Doesn't put on as big of a facade as Romney. Since Romney supposedly is a God fearing pious Mormon, I just don't know how he could be living with himself with all the BS he has spewed. He's as cold blooded a liar as I've every seen, to be perfectly honest.

If nothing else I want someone in that office that has a bit of fear about returning for another term. Bo would have no such fear.

Edited by Culvercreek hunt club
  • Like 1

Obama lost so the only thing that his campaign can do is spin it around that Romeny lied, it was the moderators fault, Romeny spoke out of turn, etc. Actually it shouldn't be surprising given that the last four years have been excuses and blame. The posts above are literally the same talking points that the Obama campaign thugs have been stating all day. What else can they say though?

Yeah.. I heard Al Gore today say that Obama did poorly because the debate was in Denver and that he didn't have time to get use to the altitude!! Serious.. thats what this dope said. There are 2 more debates, but man just admit that he lost this one, big time.

I knew obama was really struggling when he said the moderator interrupted him and had 5 seconds left like those 5 seconds were gonna change anything...all he did was bash romney and talk about what he wanted to talk about instead of answering the questions directly. Which romney on the other hand was very specific and quite honestly i thought romneys ideas and points were spot on. If youve ever taken a business class or economics class it makes perfect sense. But before anyone harrasses me i havent been following the race closely at all politics make me sick but from what i took from last night romney had some very good points and obama was just out of place and didnt make much sense at all.

Barack did great considering he didn't have his teleprompter. But I think his nicotine patch was too strong, he seemed a bit stoned. Then again knowing his passion for booze and drugs, maybe he was. I hope Obamacare covers his ass. Because he will need suegery to get Michelles foot out of his butt.

Romney is not my first choice, but as they say, "I would rather vote for the mormon instead of the moron".

It is simply not patriotic to support someone so anti-american as Barry Sotero.

I knew obama was really struggling when he said the moderator interrupted him and had 5 seconds left like those 5 seconds were gonna change anything...all he did was bash romney and talk about what he wanted to talk about instead of answering the questions directly. Which romney on the other hand was very specific and quite honestly i thought romneys ideas and points were spot on. If youve ever taken a business class or economics class it makes perfect sense. But before anyone harrasses me i havent been following the race closely at all politics make me sick but from what i took from last night romney had some very good points and obama was just out of place and didnt make much sense at all.

You knew Barack was struggling when the moderator had to tell him what he was supposed to say. That was funny.I never saw a moderator do that before.

OK I'll bite..what lies did Romeny "spew"?

Lie #1 Romney said his tax plan does not cut 5 trillion dollars in taxes and benefits the middle class but it has been proven by economists and fact checkers that his tax plan does add up to nearly 5 trillion dollars over the next 10 years.

Lie # 2 Romney said he is not going to reduce the amount of taxes paid by the wealthy but his tax plan (once again confirmed by economists and fact checkers) would give the biggest tax breaks to the highest earners.

Lie # 3 Romney said he is not gonna keep spending money on things that he has to borrow money from China to pay for but he want to give 2 trillion dollars more to the military and the only way to do that is to borrow the money...especially if he cuts taxes as much as he want to.

It has also been proven by every economist that I can find(conservative, moderate, and liberal) that his tax plan would put the burden on the middle class while making the wealthy more wealthy and increasing the unemployment figures from 23 million today to roughly 40+ million by 2020.

Trickle down economics does not, has not ever, and will not ever work. If you give the rich more money, they do not create more jobs, they put it in the bank with the rest of their money. If you give more money to the middle class we spend it on goods and services which in turn gives the rich more money and creates the need for more goods and services which creates more jobs which puts more money in the middle class...wash, rinse, repeat. It is simple economics.

These are all facts. But If you are a Romney supporter then facts are not gonna get in the way of your decision just like they are not gonna let facts get in the way of there campaign.

Lie #1 Romney said his tax plan does not cut 5 trillion dollars in taxes and benefits the middle class but it has been proven by economists and fact checkers that his tax plan does add up to nearly 5 trillion dollars over the next 10 years.

Lie # 2 Romney said he is not going to reduce the amount of taxes paid by the wealthy but his tax plan (once again confirmed by economists and fact checkers) would give the biggest tax breaks to the highest earners.

Lie # 3 Romney said he is not gonna keep spending money on things that he has to borrow money from China to pay for but he want to give 2 trillion dollars more to the military and the only way to do that is to borrow the money...especially if he cuts taxes as much as he want to.

It has also been proven by every economist that I can find(conservative, moderate, and liberal) that his tax plan would put the burden on the middle class while making the wealthy more wealthy and increasing the unemployment figures from 23 million today to roughly 40+ million by 2020.

Trickle down economics does not, has not ever, and will not ever work. If you give the rich more money, they do not create more jobs, they put it in the bank with the rest of their money. If you give more money to the middle class we spend it on goods and services which in turn gives the rich more money and creates the need for more goods and services which creates more jobs which puts more money in the middle class...wash, rinse, repeat. It is simple economics.

These are all facts. But If you are a Romney supporter then facts are not gonna get in the way of your decision just like they are not gonna let facts get in the way of there campaign.

You can give money to one part of the government by taking it from another part. This does not require an increase in taxes. It is similiar to my own budget. I have had to give up certain things so I can afford $5.00 a gallon gas and bread costing $4.00.

Barack wouldn't know that because he has never written or passed a budget in all the time he has been in office.

Can you provide the links to all these economists you talk of. This is the first I am hearing of this. In fact I have read just the opposite. As proven ny the usnews link, yes a left wing paper that no longer backs Baracks destructive path.

http://www.usnews.com/opinion/blogs/peter-roff/2012/08/16/nobel-economists-back-mitt-romneys-plan