early ml season

bubba

yup as I told you counter part feel free to block me at any time and you will never see what I post will you. But I know neither if you can do that as you need to know all that is going on. Go ahead block me I dare you.

yes you can.

BTW growie DEAR. I had retrieval rights until this year for the past 10 years. The problem incurred when I did not let the new lessees put their stands 50 yards onto my property. I guess I should have made them tea and crumpets and apologized for not letting them trespass without permission. Or perhaps I should have help them put up their stands on MY property. I am thinking since this situation was REAL as opposed to some others I read on here, I guess it is not as easily fantasy fixed.

would you if you were 50 yards from where they want to set up. Easy to say when you do not have land to manage. Sure seems to be the whole idea in this country now> I got a good education work hard have two jobs and buy some land. I also help out a neighbor and cut and stack his firewood every year. For that he allows me to hunt his property also. I guess I should open it up to the less fortunate entitled people. If you read my original post, it said I set up 100 yards from the boundary and no closer. I also said if they had asked, I would have let them set up inside the wood line on my property. THEY DIDNT ASK. THEY JUST DID IT. They want to set up 50 yards in from my line making them 50 yards from me. Good plan there huh. Maybe you hunt that way, but I prefer to be safe. Your last post said I have so much I should post it. The next says I should share. Do your answers vary with the day or are you just confused? I have plenty of people who hunt my land. I am not the only one on my property. I have invited people form this site to hunt. I guess that is not enough.

Edited by bubba

You want to keep them off, post it. Pretty damn simple. You have all the answers, why don't you dial up the ENCON police an get them locked up instead off trying to bs them? Make it go away tough guy. Then you'll really have it all. "Retrieval Rights"? I call that normal stuff.

You blew it with the neighbor, nice going.

Drama Queen.

Post it yourself, I ain't helping.

No I will go the other way, and make sure the deer do not get over there. And again if you read the original post, they were told next time the law will be called. The part I could not do was arraign them as I would be involved. So I guess since they posted and clearly marked the boundaries, because mine isn't posted? they have the right to trespass in your little world? I didn't blow anything, they did. They went out friday and spread manure all over the corn, and spent all day Saturday shooting in the field. That just means that the deer will visit my food plots and green fields that much more. So guess who is not going to see the deer as they shot themselves in the foot as that big field was all they have to hunt for the low low price of 25 hundred dollars for the fall only. So which advice should I take from you? Post it or let them hunt it? So far as I stated you have suggested both. According to the law, private property is just that regardless if it is posted or not. Just in case you did not know that. Now please feel free to spew more foolishness if you like. Personally I would not take advice from you unless you can prove to me you have a lot of land and let everyone on it to keep the peace. Until then, you have no clue, and never will. I did not post this for free advice, it was just to blow off some steam. Ml season is over and it is rifle season now. Trust me no deer will ever make it past the boundary if I decide to shoot it.

"they have the right to trespass in your little world?" Where in the hell did you ever get that idea that I would condone that?

I told you to post it (and I even said I'd help) but you are a hard head and don't want to for some odd reason and then I said let that 50 yards (OUT OF YOUR 450 ACRES) slide. Two simple choices but instead you want to bring in the law, after you flash your tinfoil badge.

Sounds like it will be a long hunting season for you.

Once again, Welcome back bubba.

Bubba - I'm with you. Just plain disrespect. I would never consider hunting a property that I did not have explicit permission for. Can't undestand the mindset that doing so - especially your case here - is no big thing. Makes me wonder where those saying so hang there stands and hunt.

bubba, pull the tampon out and be a big boy, good gosh. Early muzz is over anyways, ill get you a surplus of tissues for you to cry about regular season. I can afford it, its no problem.

ah haha spoken by the guy who had no clue you could not trespass to retrieve a deer. I bet your stands are on others property too. Really get a clue ok.

Bubba-

Have you gone completely nuts or something? You have settled down into a mode of trying to pick a fight with every member of the forum, on this and every other thread that you have gotten involved with. Calm down guy. Life is too short. Pull yourself out of this combative mode.

• Like 1

ah haha spoken by the guy who had no clue you could not trespass to retrieve a deer. I bet your stands are on others property too. Really get a clue ok.

stop friggin bitchin. So what i f i was mistaken, I was going by things ive heard expert. sorry, but like i said, pull the kotex.

Before posting a reply to this thread it seems a few people need to read this:

http://huntingny.com/rules

Specifically this:

All posts should be and remain courteous. You have every right to disagree with your fellow community members and explain your perspective. However, you are not free to attack, degrade, insult, or otherwise belittle them or the quality of this community. It does not matter what title or power you hold in this forum, you are expected to obey this rule. Doing otherwise will get your account banned temporarily, or permanently if the situation becomes severe enough (this will be left to the discretion of the moderation team). Phrases such as "shut up, idiot," are indicative of problematic posts and should be reported. Please, remember to stay mature and thoughtful at all times.

maybe if you owned land and did not have to hunt where you have to get permission or where everyone else does, you would understand. Otherwise your juvenile little comments are pretty based in nothing, as that is what you have. I see another one heading for the idiots list. In other words you are clueless. Oh and by the way, your little threats to do bodily harm to me are not only funny, they are illegal. I would refrain form doing any more ok tough guy.

Edited by bubba