Here we go again

noodle one

I just read on an other site were some 22 year old shot an other hunter in the face for huntiing their deer. The victim called the state police for help and told them, he was hiding in the woods from the shooter. When state police found him, he was bleeding from a wound to the face. When the police found the shooter and asked why he did it, he said he was upset because the victim was hunting their deer. This happen in PA.

Something tells me he doesn't sound like a law abiding citizen so he won't care if he can legally carry a gun. Scums of society

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

Forget being able to carry a gun legally...how about seeing daylight? He just intentionally shot someone in the face and admitted it...he's going to jail for long time.

This is why I say always becareful in the woods, not just because of the four legged creatures but the two legged ones as well!!

I'm never worried about the 4 legged ones. If you stay out of their way, they leave you alone. It's the 2 legged ones I'm worried about. They're unpredictable.

• Like 1

Wonder if he was a trophy or meat hunter, and were are his ethics wasn't there just a thread about shooting your prey in the head, if someone shot at me in the woods he wouldn't have to worry about the law, because it would be called self defense, he will have a nice long time to think about HIS deer, he may become someone's dear

????????????????

Edited by Marcygirl

Is that the town with the smoke shop, or is that Great Bend? Always get them confused. Anyway, I always pass there on the way up to my place. And pass Binghampton as well...

So whats with Clark Summit? Are they all off thier rocker? lol.

Clark Summit is just before Scranton going south on 81. Great bend is about 5 min south of the NY border from Kirkwood NY. Interesting that gun season isn't even open for deer yet in PA. So he shot a bow hunter

Crazy uncle Joe Biden is from Scranton so I'll let you make your own assumtions. :crazy:

Edited by erussell

hate to say it, but I have to. That is one situation I would not want to be wearing orange for sure. Such a sense of entitlement we have fostered in this country. It scares me. As stated before, I would not be waiting for law enforcement, that idiot would be dead. His mom was probably a crack hooker and dad was unknown. Poor guy, he never had a chance. Maybe we should buy him some land and and make it plentiful with deer. Pathetic for sure.

Edited by bubba