XMAS gift idea for old man's cabin? Any idea's?

burmjohn

He doesn't deer hunt, so getting him something like that would be like a gift for me :)

Last year I bought a whole knife kit for my brother, so we are set for cutting. I would like to get something to hang the deer from the ceiling in the garage (we put in a stainless steel sink w/attached table for just this purpose).

Anywho, he isn't much of a hunter, but loves the outdoors. He likes doing yard stuff and playing with the tractor. His next goal is to start to dig a pond.

Good idea...that was my thought....we did the same...

A solar powered security light....Wood heat?...I cast iron humidity pot to set on stove....Camp shoes to keep feet warm but still go out side in if need be....nice Amish seating for around that possible new pond....a good walking stick.....new deck of playing cards...wind sock

Certificate ...to buy nursery stock...ie fruit/nut trees and bushes?

Edited by growalot

Those reproduction ammo/gun posters are pretty cool. Like the old Winchester, Remington, Peters signs that use to hang in stores back in the day. I bought a few some years back. On advertised for the Remington model 8 rifle one for Peters birdshot and one was for Winchester Silver tip ammo. After I had them framed they looked damn good. I ended up giving them to my brother, to hang in his camp after my wife "redecorated". I kinda want them back!! LOL