I want to thank the moderators

Elmo

Because you know what? I sit in my office and I get into a debate. Then I'll go to a meeting, try to finish some stuff so I can leave on time, do some stuff at home and then by the time I check back on the forum, 5 pages worth of posts have already been added. At that point, I think it isn't even worth it to skim through 5 pages of rants to see what the responses are. This is with me already having some threads filtered. These moderators have to go through all the posts - it's like a full time job, and they do this for free. So thank you for keeping this site up and running and as civil as it possibly can.

• Like 7

well starting in 2013 you are all required to pay 29.95 for one year membership so the MODS can get paid for all the reports and filtering and cleaning we do... lol jk guys

You guys should require a yearly fee (I'm not joking).

This would eliminate most spammers and people who come on here just to start trouble. I am a member at "Westchester Fishing Forum" and they have a $20/year fee to gain access to private boards, etc.

Because you know what? I sit in my office and I get into a debate. Then I'll go to a meeting, try to finish some stuff so I can leave on time, do some stuff at home and then by the time I check back on the forum, 5 pages worth of posts have already been added. At that point, I think it isn't even worth it to skim through 5 pages of rants to see what the responses are. This is with me already having some threads filtered. These moderators have to go through all the posts - it's like a full time job, and they do this for free. So thank you for keeping this site up and running and as civil as it possibly can.

DITTO!