"No assault rifle found at sandy hook massacre"

December 19, 2012

No Assault Rifle Found at Sandy Hook Massacre 27

Tags:

The Missing assault rifle at sandy hook murder scene

the-missing-assault-rifle-at-sandy-hook-murder-scene_dvd.original.jpg

videopress.png?m=1341160161g

if ( !jQuery.VideoPress.data["sIFgoRpq"] ) { jQuery.VideoPress.data["sIFgoRpq"] = new Array(); }jQuery.VideoPress.data["sIFgoRpq"][2]={"blog":39400585,"post":3168,"duration":150,"poster":"http:\/\/i1.wp.com\/videos.videopress.com\/sIFgoRpq\/the-missing-assault-rifle-at-sandy-hook-murder-scene_dvd.original.jpg","mp4":{"size":"std","uri":"http:\/\/videos.videopress.com\/sIFgoRpq\/the-missing-assault-rifle-at-sandy-hook-murder-scene_std.mp4"},"ogv":{"size":"std","uri":"http:\/\/videos.videopress.com\/sIFgoRpq\/the-missing-assault-rifle-at-sandy-hook-murder-scene_fmt1.ogv"},"locale":{"dir":"ltr","lang":"en"}};jQuery("#v-sIFgoRpq-2-placeholder").show(0,function(){jQuery.VideoPress.analytics.impression( "sIFgoRpq" )});if ( jQuery.VideoPress.video.prepare( "sIFgoRpq", {width:474,height:316,container:jQuery("#v-sIFgoRpq-2")}, 2 ) ) {jQuery("#v-sIFgoRpq-2-placeholder").one("click",function(){jQuery.VideoPress.video.play(jQuery("#v-sIFgoRpq-2"))});}

A late night video shows police destroying forensic evidence when they handle and eject rounds from a loaded firearm located inside the trunk of a car that was presumably driven to the scene by murder suspect, Adam Lanza.

If the AR-15 remained in the car, as reported by federal and State authorities, it could not have been used as the murder weapon. If the firearm found in the car was not a Bushmaster AR-15 we must consider that this assault rifle, allegedly owned by Lanza’s mother, was never at the crime scene.

If .223 bullet casings were found in the school how did authorities know for sure they were fired from a Bushmaster AR-15 if the gun discovered in the trunk was a shotgun? More baffling is that the car trunk was opened hours after authorities had already confirmed they found a Bushmaster AR-15 in the car.

If .223 shells were found at the scene who else could have been firing an assault weapon inside the school?

From the NBC News Connecticut live feed on 12/14/12:

“A Sig Sauer handgun and a Glock handgun were used in the slaying and .223 shell casings — a round used in a semi-automatic military style rifle — were also found at the scene. ” (Bushmaster AR-15 was not specifically mentioned)

“…However, federal authorities cannot confirm that the handguns or the rifle were the weapons recovered at the school. “

http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/connecticut-shooter-adam-lanza/story?id=17975673#.UNJHaXf_k19

“A law enforcement source told CBS News’ Pat Milton that casings (spent shells) from a .223 semi automatic rifle were found inside the school.”

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-201_162-57559261/connecticut-elementary-school-massacre-18-children-among-27-dead/

I really think you should delete that picture of the scumbag in your first post. Second there is not a gun the is really called a assault rifle it is just a broad definition of things that are on a gun. We already have gun laws in NY state that ban owner ship of these.

• Telescoping stock
  • Pistol grip
  • Bayonet mount
  • Grenade launcher
  • Flash suppressor

For shotguns:

• Telescoping stock
  • Pistol grip
  • A capacity to hold more than five rounds

For handguns:

• Threaded barrels made to attach a barrel extender, handgrip or flash suppressor
  • A barrel shroud that can be used as a handhold
  • Weight of at least 50 oz. when unloaded

I'm not sure about the 4 handgun / 2 handgun thing or even about which gun was actually used to kill the victims, but the weapon being cleared by cops in the video looks like the shotgun that was reportedly found in the trunk. At least to me it does.

Edited by Sogaard
  • Like 1

I really think you should delete that picture of the scumbag in your first post. Second there is not a gun the is really called a assault rifle it is just a broad definition of things that are on a gun. We already have gun laws in NY state that ban owner ship of these.

• Telescoping stock
  • Pistol grip
  • Bayonet mount
  • Grenade launcher
  • Flash suppressor

For shotguns:

• Telescoping stock
  • Pistol grip
  • A capacity to hold more than five rounds

For handguns:

• Threaded barrels made to attach a barrel extender, handgrip or flash suppressor
  • A barrel shroud that can be used as a handhold
  • Weight of at least 50 oz. when unloaded

You list is incorrect.

My qusetion would be if he used this weapon to murder all them people them shot himself did he first put the gun away.

Im not trying to stir things up. things just dont add up!

Are you guys for real or what?? Sure don't look like an AR to me in that video. Tell me, how do you guys come up with this stuff? I tell you, some of you better pray every night that mental evaluations are NEVER required to purchase a gun, because a good many of you wouldn't be allowed to own a sharp pencil never mind a gun. Unbelievable.

Edited by steve863
  • Like 2

Are you guys for real or what?? Sure don't look like an AR to me in that video. Tell me, how do you guys come up with this stuff? I tell you, some of you better pray every night that mental evaluations are NEVER required to purchase a gun, because a good many of you wouldn't be allowed to own a sharp pencil never mind a gun. Unbelievable.

Yea good try at insulting me like I made the video. With the rage in your comment it sounds like you may have more to be worried about than me.

Rage on.

And guys if you dont like the thread why sit here and start crap your acting like kids. I simply posted a video that I found on anther site. God. Some people may want to really look threw it and if you dont FINE.

We all have a different veiws on things. Act like a adult or don't even bother replying to me or threads I make. I really dont get it if your so unhappy with whats being talked about hit the sign out button. You wont be missed.

Yea good try at insulting me like I made the video. With the rage in your comment it sounds like you may have more to be worried about than me.

Rage on.

Oh please. Then you fellas wonder why the rest of society wants to take away your guns and thinks all of us are looneys?? My goodness. A psychologist would need only 2 minutes with many of you, and then he'd put a nice big fat X on the box that says "Applicant is a looneybird, do NOT allow to purchase or possess a firearm". LOL

• Like 1

Different views? You are posting crap that isn't true which has been proven by police the medical examiner and even the video you posted proves your "veiw" wrong, for what?

Your not even worth a response. You will agrue your point like your right. Why dont you try this.

Prove what your saying is true you talk all that mess with just what you think. Post a link proving any of the mess you talk about.

Did you not read the post I originally put Hmm.

I said that I posted NOTHHING ABOUT MY THOUGHTS ON IT.. So how would I be wrong I didnt post anything about what i thought was right or wrong.