And the next wacko in line is!!

MACHINIST

Hey WNY we were in burlington vermont a few months ago and there were crowds of ppl waving signs that said: "DISARM THE POLICE FOR JUSTICE AND PEACE" i just shook my head and thought "you dummies if the police were disarmed YOU would be the ones suffering cause of it, NOT me!!!"

Hey WNY we were in burlington vermont a few months ago and there were crowds of ppl waving signs that said: "DISARM THE POLICE FOR JUSTICE AND PEACE" i just shook my head and thought "you dummies if the police were disarmed YOU would be the ones suffering cause of it, NOT me!!!"

I been to Burlington once in my life. Its a very weird city. We went to a bunch of bars all weekend long. We had a cab driver who said he was from NYC. We asked him how he ended up being a cab driver in Burlington. His response:

"Many bad decisions"

I'll never forget that. It was hilarious. That city is a disaster, no offense to anyone from there.

Someone put a lot of work into this one. Hypocrisy at its finest. Some vulgarities at the end. How about a couple shots where they like the firearms, in real life. Hmm...

Celebrities Indoctrinating Violence for Money

Edited by tony m

You are all missing the point.....This begs the question: Why do police officers require handguns with high capacity magazines? I see over and over again in the news, people suggesting that assault weapons and high capacity magazines are needed by militiary and police only. I ask....Why do the police require such weapons? Who will they use them against?

Celebrity cast of above video. So we know which movies to boycott from now on.

Jamie Foxx, Jason Bateman, Paul Rudd, Beyonce Knowles, Amy Poehler, Jeremy Renner, Amanda Pete, Jon Hamm, Carla Gugino, Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, Rashida Jones, Will Ferrell, Sarah Silverman, Aziz Ansari, John Legend, Olivia Munn, Kathryn Hahn, Julianne Moore, Busy Phillips, Jennifer Garner, John Slattery, Nick Offermann, Chris Rock, Cameron Diaz, Courtney Cox, Christina Applegate, Zooey Deschanel, Steve Carrell, Adam Scott, Ellen Degeneres, Mark Ruffalo, Kate Hudson, Peter Dinklage, Jennifer Aniston, Elizabeth Banks, Max Greenfeld,Gwyneth Paltrow, Conan Obrien, Aubrey Plaza, Debra Messing, Megan Mullaly, Jennifer Westfeldt, Selena Gomez, Michelle Williams, Chris Paul, Victor Cruz

Edited by tony m

You are all missing the point.....This begs the question: Why do police officers require handguns with high capacity magazines? I see over and over again in the news, people suggesting that assault weapons and high capacity magazines are needed by militiary and police only. I ask....Why do the police require such weapons? Who will they use them against?

You're saying that police and citizens should have high cap. mags....Right?