Upper GI & Colonoscopy

Lawdwaz

Elmo....Reminds me of the time I had Big Bob Xrayed by a female Xray tech...

Poor little guy didn't live up to his nickname THAT day...

I said " Gee, Miss, I think the little feller is CAMERA SHY...He went INDOORS"...

She told me, " Don't be embarrassed...I do this all the time"..

I told her, " SURE... I'll bet you have xrayed 8 or 10 penises just

this morning "

True story....

• Like 1

I have a crap the pants story, but it isnt about me. When I lived in Florida, I was working at a marina as the Dockhand supervisor. One day it was pretty slow, and a few of us were standing on the docks having a smoke and my buddy started telling us how he could fart on command. Well of course we put him to the test a few times, and lo and behold, he could do it! It was hilarious, right up until I told him to do it one last time, and as he lifted his leg and pushed, his facial expression changed and he ran for the bathroom. We knew what had happened, and the next we saw of him was his truck flying over the bridge toward his apartment. He came back a little later and told us the last one didnt work out so well.

• Like 1

Ok let me give this a shot...

So I work with a older guy (74ish) and I have caught him before having a little to much pressure when he picks things up and that leads to a pressure release via a fart. Well one day not long ago I was working and I saw him come out of the mens room, mop in hand. I thought hmm thats interesting and went about my day. About an hour later I went to use the mens room and as soon as I cracked the door the invisible wall hit me like a truck, I thought maybe some one had done some thing so I went about my business deep in thought about other things. Mid way through taking a leak my nose was burning and I started to look around the stall for a fresh terd it was so pungent. Then my eyes couldn't beleive the horror show I was in, he had made a "mess" that looked as if he had taken a bucket of poo and thrown it at the wall from floor to about 4 foot up in a 360 degree direction and then tried to clean it up with the mop I saw him with earlier. I nearly vomitted several times and then I realized as the leader it was my dooty* to clean the mess up so in I went with bleach and buckets of water and a mop and layers of gloves, 45 minutes later it was safe for a human again. I will never let him forget what he did that day, he didn't just poop his pants, he pooped the whole bathroom. I swear I will tell that story when he passes some day at the wake. I have seen some foul things in the housekeeping field but this was the topper by far and I have no idea how he achieved the devastation he did.

*I spelled it dooty on purpose.

One of my college buddies is doing his residency at a hospital in Philadelphia as a proctologist. During his first year, he had to examine a very over weight woman. Since he's a male doctor, a female nurse has to be present at all times. As he was examining the patient, fear immediate falls on him and he turns to the nurse and said "we need to get radiology ready, this patient needs a MRI. Something is not right." The patient now being scared asked "what...what...what's going on?" My buddy told her "I'm checking for this and it's not feeling the way it's suppose to feel." The patient breathes a sigh or relief and said "Oh, that's because that's not where your hand is at." The female nurse ran out of the room because she could not hold in her laugh.

Ok let me give this a shot...

So I work with a older guy (74ish) and I have caught him before having a little to much pressure when he picks things up and that leads to a pressure release via a fart. Well one day not long ago I was working and I saw him come out of the mens room, mop in hand. I thought hmm thats interesting and went about my day. About an hour later I went to use the mens room and as soon as I cracked the door the invisible wall hit me like a truck, I thought maybe some one had done some thing so I went about my business deep in thought about other things. Mid way through taking a leak my nose was burning and I started to look around the stall for a fresh terd it was so pungent. Then my eyes couldn't beleive the horror show I was in, he had made a "mess" that looked as if he had taken a bucket of poo and thrown it at the wall from floor to about 4 foot up in a 360 degree direction and then tried to clean it up with the mop I saw him with earlier. I nearly vomitted several times and then I realized as the leader it was my dooty* to clean the mess up so in I went with bleach and buckets of water and a mop and layers of gloves, 45 minutes later it was safe for a human again. I will never let him forget what he did that day, he didn't just poop his pants, he pooped the whole bathroom. I swear I will tell that story when he passes some day at the wake. I have seen some foul things in the housekeeping field but this was the topper by far and I have no idea how he achieved the devastation he did.

*I spelled it dooty on purpose.

LOL, sounds like he has an ASS of MASS destruction! Your office needs to write a letter to Cuomo to ban his ass too! LOL

One of my college buddies is doing his residency at a hospital in Philadelphia as a proctologist. During his first year, he had to examine a very over weight woman. Since he's a male doctor, a female nurse has to be present at all times. As he was examining the patient, fear immediate falls on him and he turns to the nurse and said "we need to get radiology ready, this patient needs a MRI. Something is not right." The patient now being scared asked "what...what...what's going on?" My buddy told her "I'm checking for this and it's not feeling the way it's suppose to feel." The patient breathes a sigh or relief and said "Oh, that's because that's not where your hand is at." The female nurse ran out of the room because she could not hold in her laugh.

With the chubby girls, it can be difficult to find what your looking for. Then again, just a little dab of vaseline on any of the folds could do the trick.

he had made a "mess" that looked as if he had taken a bucket of poo and thrown it at the wall from floor to about 4 foot up in a 360 degree direction

How in the hell does that happen? I see when guys blow the terlet up, with spatter all over the place, and I just dont get it. Im baffled everytime I see feces outside of the bowl.

I have tried them all, Nexium, Prylosec, and now I am on Omeperzol. Nexium worked well for me and Omeperzol works great.

Omeprazole and Prilosec are the same drug, Prilosec is the "over the counter" name if you willl. Nexium is also the same class of drug in a higher dose 40mg (they are proton pump inhibitor's they reduce the amount of stomach acid)

useful for reflux, aka heartburn, ulcers, anything that causes upper GI discomfort etc....

pigs...and woman are the worst!...I refused to use the "floor" bathroom...and caused a fuss going up to the offices when needed...ended up in presidents office over it.....One day I went to the floor bath and there where fecal figure marks ALL over the walls and back of door ..that was it!!...The president allowed me to use the office bath...just not to mention it to the floor supervisor...and told the office staff to let it go....No self respect

Wny

Another guy and I went back to look the scene over and try to figure it out. We think he may have been trying to get his knickers down and been bent over when all hell broke loose. That or he was standing there shaking his butt doing a dance or something.

I sent the guy home and covered his shifts for the next few days until I knew he felt better.

That is one ASSualt weapon we should agree to ban!

I'm sure some here will claim that it should be legal under the 2nd amendment. When the founding fathers said "well regulated Militia", they really meant that they wanted to keep their bowel movements regular. And when they said "the right to bear arms", this also meant that they could bare other parts of their bodies, such as their ASSES.

LOL

• Like 1

Wny

Another guy and I went back to look the scene over and try to figure it out. We think he may have been trying to get his knickers down and been bent over when all hell broke loose. That or he was standing there shaking his butt doing a dance or something.

I sent the guy home and covered his shifts for the next few days until I knew he felt better.

Wrong.........the dude didn't want to sit on a pizzed on seat so he was doing the "chick thing" but he was hovering too high. <grin>