Who wants Yearling Buck Protection with ARs in their area?

Meat Hunter

You are seriously in a defensive mode...lol the following quote of yours is ...lets say not quite on target....

Talking about people using other people's tags is a completely different topic - the lawbreaker under AR is a lawbreaker under no AR and OBR - Period. Go babble elsewhere about the tag use.

Within the discussion of young buck protection there are degrees of consequences to these two form of law breaking...

Common sense dictates that there will be FAR fewer AR law breakers than OBR law breakers...for the simple reason of hiding the evidence...with out a doubt it is much easier to take more than one buck a season in a restricted zone using someone elses tag. ...Dragging a undersized deer in an AR zone back to where you process it?.....ppl know that it would only take one person to drop a dime or one ECO to show up at a camp..to SEE the evidence...Thus less likely to occur

The above noted consequence would then be..... an in crease in young buck take..

Please read carefully...then at least try to come up with a some what more intelligent sounding sarcastic jab with in your response.... ;)

You are seriously in a defensive mode...lol the following quote of yours is ...lets say not quite on target....

Within the discussion of young buck protection there are degrees of consequences to these two form of law breaking...

Common sense dictates that there will be FAR fewer AR law breakers than OBR law breakers...for the simple reason of hiding the evidence...with out a doubt it is much easier to take more than one buck a season in a restricted zone using someone elses tag. ...Dragging a undersized deer in an AR zone back to where you process it?.....ppl know that it would only take one person to drop a dime or one ECO to show up at a camp..to SEE the evidence...Thus less likely to occur

The above noted consequence would then be..... an in crease in young buck take..

Please read carefully...then at least try to come up with a some what more intelligent sounding sarcastic jab with in your response.... ;)

I don't need to do too much. This post of yours does it for me. Talk about telling yourself a story. Reaching a bit much, aren't we? Illegal is illegal Grow. A dime will get the same ECO out there regardless of the situation. Again, you are dragging a management plan AR, OBR, none) into the mud on a tangent of a storytelling exercise. Might as well have started it out with, "One time...at band camp..."

This topic will have little sway on illegal activities in either direction beyond what is already taking place.

You also talk about me being defensive, sheesh. Far from it. Your post was just one of those comments in a coversation where the record scratches and people look at you quietly.

Edited by phade

Yet you responded...hhhmmm.... Revising(deleting content) my post in the "quote" you posted...why is that I suppose?

Again, just further evidence of why your posts generally have nothing to do with the price of tea in China.

Editing a post is no big deal here. I try to make sure words are spelled correctly, spaced for easy reading, etc. I'm not in the business of having my posts actually look like they were drawn out by a third grader.

Why don't you spit out what NY should do then? You really haven't answered that. I've seen you say No to AR, No to OBR, yet no solution posted. If you come to the table with a problem, you should have some semblance of a fix. Otherwise, you're just a talking head with nothing to offer.

Edited by phade

Nor are you... as seen in that last little spew.... in the business of either understanding or successfully deflecting a post....

I do see ....you figured out that when putting someone else post in a "quote" box...you are able to delete items with in that post class act there..not

Now I have to say were I to be have time reverse and suddenly become a high school freshmen...the caliber of your insults just may bother me...but as it stands now...you humor me Thank you

PS...... if you hurry you may get a chance to put back the content you deleted in the aforementioned post of mine. Before anyone notices

Nor are you... as seen in that last little spew.... in the business of either understanding or successfully deflecting a post....

I do see ....you figured out that when putting someone else post in a "quote" box...you are able to delete items with in that post class act there..not

Now I have to say were I to be have time reverse and suddenly become a high school freshmen...the caliber of your insults just may bother me...but as it stands now...you humor me Thank you

PS...... if you hurry you may get a chance to put back the content you deleted in the aforementioned post of mine. Before anyone notices

What the heck are you talking about? I didn't touch your quote? Boggles my mind Grow.

Edited by phade

What the heck are you talking about? I didn't touch your quote? Boggles my mind Grow.

I don't see what was deleted. I quoted your comment and bolded the final statement you made. I didn't touch your post crazy lady. When you quote someone who quotes you...your original quote is not included. Basic internetz knowledge.

post-575-0-65521600-1359402862_thumb.jpg

Edited by phade

Well that just says it all :fie: ...I'll ask you to pm me with any other nasty comments...I think the rest of the forum has suffered this enough....with that...

My apologies to all the other forum members

Ha. I don't get it. What are you talking about? Crazy lady? Phew, if that's a nasty or derrogatory comment, I apologize ma'am - I'm just calling it as I see it becaus I think you are seeing things that don't exist. I certainly don't intend to offend you; however, you just accused me of modifying your words and nothing of the sort took place and that's absurdly clear.

Can you clarify where/what exactly had words modded? I'm really at a loss here Grow. Dead serious. I have no clue what you mean by stating that I deleted your words or altered your quote in some fashion.

You can't go lobbing baseless bombs like that and expect people not to respond.

For the third time - what do you propose as it relates to the topic at hand? Let's hear it.

Edited by phade

Posted Today, 02:08 PM

Talking about people using other people's tags is a completely different topic - the lawbreaker under AR is a lawbreaker under no AR and OBR - Period. Go babble elsewhere about the tag use.

Just a test to see if quoted material with in a quote disappears....hhmmm apparently not on its own

Edited by growalot

Just a test to see if quoted material with in a quote disappears....hhmmm apparently not on its own

I just hit the quote button again. I didn't remove anything from your post.

See how it works Grow? See how the quote isn't there...basic internet protocol. Look at the quote box Grow. See how yours says "Quote" only? Look at my quotes - see how it says "growalot said...."

Duh. Seriously Grow. I didn't mod your post. The first pic is the quote button I hit. The second is what pops up. You tell me who is the one who is wrong here. You and your baseless accusations.

post-575-0-00500300-1359405463_thumb.jpg

post-575-0-58583600-1359405727_thumb.jpg

Edited by phade

Posted Today, 02:20 PM

snapback.pnggrowalot, on 28 January 2013 - 02:08 PM, said:

I do believe there is something missing here...how in the world did that happen...hhhmmmm

I don't need to do too much. This post of yours does it for me. Talk about telling yourself a story. Reaching a bit much, aren't we? Illegal is illegal Grow. A dime will get the same ECO out there regardless of the situation. Again, you are dragging a management plan AR, OBR, none) into the mud on a tangent of a storytelling exercise. Might as well have started it out with, "One time...at band camp..."

This topic will have little sway on illegal activities in either direction beyond what is already taking place.

You also talk about me being defensive, sheesh. Far from it. Your post was just one of those comments in a coversation where the record scratches and people look at you quietly.

Edited by phade, Today, 02:29 PM.

Edited by growalot

Are a few bulbs on your tree out or something?

You CLEARLY are not getting it. You are quoting incorrectly on this forum to track the statement properly. See how mine say YOU said something? See how your quote box simply says "Quote"? You owe me an apology.

Edited by phade

Grow, I don't know what else to tell you dear? You quote wrong and when someone quotes that post, the original markup you made does not appear. You need to start using the quote button and not the pasting stuff method.

Look at Post 290. Paula hit the quote button and see what appears - the same exact quote I made of you.

Face it, you were wrong. Apologize. Woman up.

Edited by phade