who is going to collect all these guns...

it would turn into a civil war against the govt.It would be the next step in the fall of this nation.Then china will step in to help control the out of control citizens and in the process proclaim its declaration to our country.

Ever see the movie brave heart?remember when he died for his "freedom"

What is free about them changing the constitution and taking the second amendment and forcing us to give them our guns?

It will be tyranny and you will only be able to defend your selves with bats and clubs.

The same amount of murders will still happen and most women and weaker people will be more vulnerable to the criminals than the ones that were armed in the past.

If you wanted to protect your kids you would have to fight for your right to legally poses a firearm!

I am a member of NRA but lets hope they can keep it from getting so far out of control that the country goes into tyranny.

With the hysteria running wild, what about the LEO that just goes to a door for a simple noise complaint and gets a couple rounds of 00 buck through the door because someone thinks that we want his guns. I never want someone to think that every police officer wants his or her guns.

Never, ever do I want to collect any guns from law biding citizens...It would be a suicide mission. I understand that there are risks in my chosen profession but that would be a little more than I signed up for.

• Like 2

With the hysteria running wild, what about the LEO that just goes to a door for a simple noise complaint and gets a couple rounds of 00 buck through the door because someone thinks that we want his guns. I never want someone to think that every police officer wants his or her guns.

Never, ever do I want to collect any guns from law biding citizens...It would be a suicide mission. I understand that there are risks in my chosen profession but that would be a little more than I signed up for.

First, let me express my gratitude for choosing a profession of honorable service.

Now, please, if you are ever ordered to confiscate firearms from the citizens of NY, just go sit in the locker room. Refuse. Hold true to your oath to defend the Constitution.

• Like 1

I refuse to get sucked into the world of the paranoid by the Timothy McVeigh types and those that would associate themselves with the mindset of the Ruby Ridge crew.

Doc, what is the comment about Ruby Ridge? I watched the entire congressional investigation on CSPAN when that happened and think you need to read up on the case.

I refuse to get sucked into the world of the paranoid by the Timothy McVeigh types and those that would associate themselves with the mindset of the Ruby Ridge crew. Democracy is what we've got and Democracy is what I intend to stick with, and I am not yet ready to replace it with armed anarchy. I have no need or desire to begin sounding like some whacked out militia recruit. If we can't figure out how to keep our Democracy intact, then we probably don't deserve it.

Ours is not a Democacy, it is a Republic. There is a difference. A Republic is run by the rule of law, not the rule of men. The law of our land is the Constitution, and if men try to take over our land against the Constitution, the Constitution gives us the right to fight them, with any and all means available to us.

This is why men of evil intentions want to take away our guns. This is not paranoia or crazed militia thinking, it is the truth. It is all about power, the abuse of it and control.

Short answer: No one.

LOL! Yeah, this is all just political rhetoric. They aren't serious about it.

Every encounter with any branch of law enforcement in the future, will be an opportunity for them to see if you have in any way violated these bans. If you give them reasonable cause to suspect you have, a search warrant will be issued and you will be arrested.

This will be run the same way they seize drugs today. If you are in possession of one banned item, you willl be arrested and searched.

Seems like a lot of the antis argument against guns (the latest being "Assault" rifles) is "you don't "Need one" or that a situation where you might need one will never happen. So these way wicked smart people not only know, better than you, what you need, but they can also see into the future. Their brains must be huge!! Bunch of arrogant stains.

Seems like a lot of the antis argument against guns (the latest being "Assault" rifles) is "you don't "Need one" or that a situation where you might need one will never happen. So these way wicked smart people not only know, better than you, what you need, but they can also see into the future. Their brains must be huge!! Bunch of arrogant stains.

The best answer to the "need" comment is to ask back if they would feel the same way if they were in the middle of a home invasion.

I would be afraid of citizens wanting to collect your guns if I was you. Everyone knows what you guys carry in your trunks. They outlaw guns they will come for yours.