Ammo gone

nybuckboy

I been noticing that 22 LR and Mag as well as 223 ammo is gone in stores and online. Also some stores have very little .380 and .38 ammo and online all back order. Gander said when they get a shipment they dole out limited numbers to buyers.

I went to dicks in Wappingers Falls and they had no 22, no 17 hmr, no 223, 3 boxes of 308, 2 boxes of 30-06 only a few oxes of 20 gauge shells and maybe 20 boxes of 12 gauge shells and aboslutely no pistol ammo. Plus all semi autos like ruger 10-22 and marlin 22's pulled from the shelf!

Did you try Collector Rifle & Ammo in Hopewell? I'm wondering if Charlie has anything.

hey guys, this didnt exactly start happening yesterday, you guys just fly back in from Istanbul?

No kidding I've been tracking this on various sites few at least three years...and there were a bunch of guys getting the ole "tin foil" treatment when talking about it...who's laughing now folks?

No kidding I've been tracking this on various sites few at least three years...and there were a bunch of guys getting the ole "tin foil" treatment when talking about it...who's laughing now folks?

grows the way i look at it now is we just wait it out, save what we have and buy when things stabilize again, i cant believe how many folks are fighting to pay a dollar a round for .223 right now. turkey season is around the corner but all we need for that is a handfull of 12ga shells or a few arrows...

Stopped at Walmart this morning to buy .380 ammo: Bought one box of the three they had left. Then drove on to GUNS INC. in Schodack....Their shelves are full of ammo; no apparent shortage whatsoever, and they have not raised prices, that I could tell.

They even took it off their websites. When you go online, the only rimfires Gander has on their website is a WMR. A single WMR brand. If you go to Cabelas, the only rimfires listed are 17HMRs. Good thing I have enough to last me the whole year and then some but I just hope when things stablizes, it stablizes back to the way things were before.