Did You Know Is In Hancock, NY?

An Islamic terrorist camp, preparing men for Jihad, women having 8 or 9 kids, all of them on welfare, food stamps and state aid, and all of it going on for 4 generations now?

http://lawenforcementtoday.com/tag/hancock-ny/

If the BATFE and FBI can attack Waco, TX, why are they not closing this terrorist camp down?

This is very telling of how our government's preferential treatment towards Muslims is going to get a lot of folks killed!

Something's fishy about this article- aside from the fact that it was VJP that posted it. If this group has been training jihadists for four generations, where are the reports of them having taken any action? And, the 'source' for this article clearly identifies himself as an NYPD informant and makes his own identity obvious by describing himself in detail. It would seem to me that this 'source' would be putting himself in extreme danger by making himself known as an NYPD informant.

The source is Martin Mawyer of Law Enforcement Today, not the undercover operative he quoted.

As to the rest of your questions, I can tell you didn't take time to read the entire article. There is a lot of factual information out there about these camps all over the country and the government is well aware of them. The question is, why are they not doing something about them?

what a crock i hunt in hancock . I NEVER SEEN anything like that in hancock , the town cant be more middle america . reminds me of the bloomberg election year ploy w/ those 4 guys up in kingston in 2008 . stirring emotions

I am not saying the article is completely accurate. But the place is there. Sure as Sheet.

Would that be the one on Roods creek rd.?

It is very true! The automatic gunfire was heard by guys working on the millenium pipeline. The guards at the gate are armed.

The vanloads of them often enter the town of Deposit. Their children are homeschooled and the Town of Deposit has to proviode their literature. I was told by my grandfather that they don't even have plumbing.

I'm in the Deposit area very frequently as I have alot of family there and the townspeople are very aware of the "islamburg".

The place can be viewed on google earth. Just go to Roods creek rd. and look for the compound. Ya can't miss it!

So when will their weapons be checked, registered, confiscated?

Edited by PREDATE

Have they done anything illegal?

It might explain the recent upswing in drug activity in Delaware County.

Fully auto rifles? Yep, still illegal.

Magazines with over 7 shot capacity? Also now illegal.

(If) they don't have proper sanitation, then that is probably against the law as well.

The informant described battery and abuse, that's not legal.

While these are still assumptions, they are not all unfounded. The guards being armed is reason enough to have them looked into.

• Like 1

This old news I seen this years ago. It is an issue that needs to be addressed thou. It is very strange that law enforcement or Homeland security hasn't broke this up. Spineless pieces of sh**. If this group is breaking any laws or a threat to national security they therefore have no rights especially since the Patriot Act. I know some crazy rednecks down there that would take care of this issue can't believe they haven't to be honest.

Edited by wmig2

This has been common knowledge for years. Everyone in the Hancock/Deposit area knows of Islamaberg. The head sheik is supposedly one of the founders of Jamaat al-Fuqra, a well known terrorist group. Also this Sheik Gilani is the same guy the reporter Daniel Pearl was going to see when he was abducted the later killed. But of course Gilani knows nothing about it. So yeah nice group of people our government does nothing about....probably not politically correct to do their jobs and are too busy disarming us real americans

This has been common knowledge for years. Everyone in the Hancock/Deposit area knows of Islamaberg. The head sheik is supposedly one of the founders of Jamaat al-Fuqra, a well known terrorist group. Also this Sheik Gilani is the same guy the reporter Daniel Pearl was going to see when he was abducted the later killed. But of course Gilani knows nothing about it. So yeah nice group of people our government does nothing about....probably not politically correct to do their jobs and are too busy disarming us real americans

well whats going to happen when local LEO's hear shooting of more than 7 rounds per mag, could end up being another Wako..
  • Like 1