North Korea Vows To Nuke The US!

A result of a piss ant president we have in office. North Korea and Iran, two threats. In fact all the Arab countries are ticking away, ready to explode.

I'm sorry folks, but it's time to go in and knock these countries back. Who the hell, do they think their dealing with?????

Edited by landtracdeerhunter

Havent they made empty threat after empty threat for years? Including when Bush was in office? They are incapable of hitting us with anything at this point anyhow.

Im pretty sure they have nuclear armed subs that could get close enough, but I agree its just an empty threat. They're not that stupid.

Im pretty sure they have nuclear armed subs that could get close enough, but I agree its just an empty threat. They're not that stupid.

Every threat is an empty one until the threat is actually carried out. I'm sure the FBI didn't think we were going to get attacked on our own soil, until it happened.

Not realizing the threat as a real potential would be the real downfall of the US.

• Like 1

Not that ive ever heard of. They dont have a nuke small enough to fit on any missile they have. The most they could do would be a dirty bomb, and they have a missile with a projected range that could hit LA, but only if its shoddy guidance system could get it there, which it cant at this time.

They have taken our guns away when they needed them the most, In New Orleans right after Katrina, Watch this video, The first National Guard guy says a few scarry things.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tta1qhQZWSE

WOW! I wasn't aware any of that happened! That video really makes you think what could happen to us! What the hell gave the government the right to do that? And we're suppose to live in a free country??

North Korea always makes threats when they want to blackmail us. Usually they're not this blunt about it. Clinton paid them not to make trouble but all the while they kept up their nuclear program so Bush put an end to direct talks with them. Neither policy has seemed to work IMO. So now that they are facing more UN sanctions they are up to their old tricks, aka nuclear blackmail...not any easy solutions if any

Well remember we are still at war , we just have a cease fire agreement with them, they don't need a missle over 90% of us border is wide open, can drive a semi here thru canada anywhere from main to washington state, especialy out west we depend on seismic sensors they by the time agents get there a truck would be gone. Look at the bales of drugs that get in everyday!!! let alone thousands of illegals... one armed man and a boat could cross lake erie anytime, just kill the 2 nice agents that show up in their boat and ask you where your from... a rpg would work nice for that.

Don't give them any ideas G-MAN lol...but seriously we have to put the right amount of multi-lateral pressure on them...we must not ignore the problem like we did with Bin Laden. South Korea, Japan & Taiwan must be brought in to apply the pressure and we all must be prepared to go the distance (military action/surgical strike on their nuke plants etc).

Don't give them any ideas G-MAN lol...but seriously we have to put the right amount of multi-lateral pressure on them...we must not ignore the problem like we did with Bin Laden. South Korea, Japan & Taiwan must be brought in to apply the pressure and we all must be prepared to go the distance (military action/surgical strike on their nuke plants etc).

That's what got the US this threat in the first place. Now you want to mess with them further?