Lockdown in Boston!

clayshooter25

This proves that no one can really say "can't happen where I live."

With all due respect (my cousin is in law enforcement, so I mean it), police carry firearms to protect themselves.  If ever it is necessary, God forbid,  the Second Amendment guarantees that you can protect yourself and your family, even if our founding fathers never conceived of terrorist attackers who would murder civilians on the streets of Boston.

Heard an interview this morning with an apartment tenant who awoke to the sound of gunfire, looked out his window , and watched the two terrorists exchange gunfire with police. All I could think was "if only he was a hunter" or any type of gun owner for that matter

The problem with that scenario JimR, is that there would be a high likelyhood that the police may fire on someone shooting out there apartment window, without realizing that person had good intentions. I wouldnt suggest sticking your nose into a police gunfight unless you have no other choice.

• Like 1

Lockdown/police state.

Already talking about putting cameras on the streets n what not.  When is this madness going to end.

There are already many many cameras on the streets. Most businesses, some apartments, etc run security cams. I install them in peoples homes from time to time. Youd be surprised if you realized how often you are being recorded in public places.

Do you think the families with firearms in their homes are feeling just a little safer than those without?

This is the Second Amendment at work!

Sure are!!!

I'm just curious how many sleeper cells or people with bad intension from foreign country's similiar to these two are in the U.S. 1,000?

1,000,000+

1. Obama

2. Biden

3. Cumoron............................................... ect ect ect

Edited by josephmrtn
  • Like 1

"Lockdown", I hate that word.  To "lock me down" is to limit my ability to protect myself.  Citizens in a democracy should not be "locked down"!

I always thought "lock-down" was a prison term that involved super-securing inmates. Maybe this use of the term is just a psychological look into the future as they keep treating law abiding citizens as a bunch of law-breaking felons.