Count

Paula

I was wondering WTH you are doing.........now it all makes sense.

You go girl, bang away.  It's the "like this" feature that gets you credit towards the new Cabela's store coming to town.  It used to be you'd get free merchandise from the "HuntingNY.com" web store but that has been replaced since the announcement this week for the new store.

(I get extra credit for long winded stupid posts also)

>grin>

3 scoop of folders for every 2 cups of water I make 8-10 cups I add water before I leave because my husband hates my coffee. I had to buy a new pot and it a strong brew button but I don't think it works very well

I use 3 scoops for 12 ounces water but I use Café Bustelo.  This is me actually toning it down from my younger days.  When my brother is over to visit, I would make myself coffee, then he would pour in 2-3 cups of water and use my left over grind to make his.  He said I don't drink coffee, I drink used motor oil.

I use 3 scoops for 12 ounces water but I use Café Bustelo.  This is me actually toning it down from my younger days.  When my brother is over to visit, I would make myself coffee, then he would pour in 2-3 cups of water and use my left over grind to make his.  He said I don't drink coffee, I drink used motor oil.

That's my brand too. Cafe Bustelo is high test coffee, like drinking espresso.  I can't stand weak coffee like that Dunkin crap.