Triplets!

I have pics of quadruplets from many years ago on the property in Rush by you. They were from a 35mm cam, so I had hard copies, and they got soaked in the flood. They look horrible now, but very cool to see.

Neat vid.

My wife's uncle was saying he saw triplets the other day. I was telling him while it is possible a doe will also take on another fawn that lost its mother if it is capable. Still cool to see 3 fawns together. I have twins in sporting their slots that visit me in the parking lot at work almost on a daily basis. I love seeing them. Although I haven't seen mama in weeks kind of worries me.

My wife's uncle was saying he saw triplets the other day. I was telling him while it is possible a doe will also take on another fawn that lost its mother if it is capable. Still cool to see 3 fawns together. I have twins in sporting their slots that visit me in the parking lot at work almost on a daily basis. I love seeing them. Although I haven't seen mama in weeks kind of worries me.

We knew the triplets were in the area, just hadnt gotten any footage of them yet.

• Like 1

i pulled my 2 cams that sit behind my house last weekend for the first time since early June. Only to find that one hadn't taken a single picture due to a memory card malfunction. Only 1 3 pointer, but 3 big does. 1 with a single and the other with twins. But they're always together so it's kind of cool.

remember to format your cards if you're swapping them in and out of cams! haha

• Like 1