DMP for 7S or 7R

BucksnBroads

hey guys i know it is early yet but i was denied a doe tag yet agains thgis year. this makes 2 years in a row i was unable to get even 1. i live in and around 7s and 7r and have land i can hunt in both. if anyone is willing to help me out with a doe tag so i cna put soem meat in the freezer for the family id appreciate it. please let me know if you or anyone you know has an extra they would part with. If it is easier i am always able to check my email you can send me a quick message at [email protected]

Thank you

I live on the border of 7J/7H, but both my father in law and my brother in law both live and hunt in 7R.  They both got 2 DMP's, as did the other guys I know in 7R.  They've all gotten 2 for years.  Really doesn't make sense to me why you got denied for even one.  :-/

Thats weird we hunt 7S and its a high percentage rate for DMP's.We have 10 on the lease and all get a tag every year.You sure your putting it in as your FIRST choice when applying?.If you were denied 2 years in a row you would have started this year with 2 preference points which virtually would have guaranteed a tag in 7S this yr.

I don't see the reasoning to flame a newcomer for asking a legitimate question. A respectable person would simply just turn the page if he/she didn't have a solution. I personally know of a few people who get DMP's and never use them, but do give them away from time to time. I think the OP was just trying to make conversation.

Act as you will, but nobody cares for a village scrooge

• Like 1

he started a thread looking for land to hunt on today and then asked for someone to give him a dmp in another thread...there's a thread for dmp swaps where someone else was called out because they were looking for a dmp with  nothing to offer in exchange....a lot for someone to be asking the first day they enter a forum, sorry..............and actually it was a moderator who called the person out for asking for a dmp with nothing to offer in exchange.

Edited by jjb4900
  • Like 1

there are people giving away tags often. the OP is asking if anyone would happen to have one that they may not be going to use. i dont see where we are in the the TAG SWAP thread right now so i do not see a problem with asking. i think if you dont have much positive to chime in with just keep it to yourself...

there are people giving away tags often. the OP is asking if anyone would happen to have one that they may not be going to use. i dont see where we are in the the TAG SWAP thread right now so i do not see a problem with asking. i think if you dont have much positive to chime in with just keep it to yourself...

no problem........I've seen much worse on this forum. To question the intentions of someone who's only posts are to ask for something seem pretty legitimate.

i agree with you in a sense but blowing the guys spot up is a bad approach. if the OP's following threads contain more WANTS then the MODS will handle it. We dont want to beat him over the head the second he steps foot in here. but i hear what you are saying

• Like 1

i agree with you in a sense but blowing the guys spot up is a bad approach. if the OP's following threads contain more WANTS then the MODS will handle it. We dont want to beat him over the head the second he steps foot in here. but i hear what you are saying

thank you for seeing my point and I apologize for the way I came off.....

Last Year before the gun season (south) opened I had extra DMP's and was looking to swap !  I knew somewhere there had to be a place on the net to swap DMP's , I found this website !  I signed up and even though I was just looking to swap DMP's I found the site to be very informative and alot of good people here ! Glad to be here !

• Like 1

Funny how I get rammed for asking a question on my first day actually as a member of this site but have been browsing the post and following it for about a year. I can see that it's true anytime you have a group your bound to get at least one a**hole. I simply asked if anyone had an extra tag they wouldn't be using. Not like I asked for you to part with your family farm, guns, and deer herd. Sorry I've had a little bad luck and haven't got a tag. I know another guy that was denied too. I was told its due to the lottery system. But even the lottery I have at least won a free ticket to try again. You seem to think I'm just asking for things, land, tags, ect. I'm also here to give my input on topics. Here to enjoy the fellow hunters, not to deal with petty bs like that. If you don't like what I have to say or ask font follow my post. It was a question and in my opinion it was a fair one. Not like I continue on and on begging for someone's only dmp only if it were extra that would not get used.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Forgot to mention the fact that last year I missed the cutoff and was denied when they reopened for secondary tags. This year was just no tag for me. Last year was my own fault. Too right on money and working so I couldn't get my license in time for first round. Guess I should have added that part before.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free