ugh?!?1?!?

TeeBugg

Shot at a doe tonite. 15 yards. My son swears i hit it...but no blood or anything. Added to the fact i cant find my arrow. I looked for a good hour or so. All over where she walked to where i shot at her....sick feeling. Any thoughts?

go back and look again in the am hours. if you did hit her. you owe it to her to at least look some more in the daylight. Also if yuou have any friends willing to help you look.. Look in the area where she ran off to.. Its real tough when you have ZERO blood.... Were you in a stand or the ground?

Shot at a doe tonite. 15 yards. My son swears i hit it...but no blood or anything. Added to the fact i cant find my arrow. I looked for a good hour or so. All over where she walked to where i shot at her....sick feeling. Any thoughts?

Deflection of the arrow is a possibility.  BUT, you need to investigate as thoroughly as possible.  Hopefully you find a clean arrow!

You own the situation now.................

High shot no blood for 50 yds or more, really look in am where she ran toward.Don't muck Around in the dark, look good and hard in am. You may find small tuff of hair where she was standing or arrow, but good chance of high hit=little no blood for quite a ways.

Sounds like a miss if she was blowing. Try expanding your search farther for your arrow. May have shot over her back and we all know how far a arrow can travel. Most deer won't blow after being hit. They will bound off and stop but I've never seen or heard of them blowing after being hit. If it was a real high hit shot there's a very good chance she will live also. Good luck!

Well i say she blew but ten minutes earlier a huge doe came in and didnt like something. She and a little one blew a few times and ran off blowing. So i assumed it was the one i hit. Ill check in the morning. Still sucks though

Kinda mad at myself. Had i let her walk another ten feet i wouldve had a bigger shooting lane. But where i shot at her was still a good shot. I probably missed and my arrow went somewhere deep in the woods. Funny thing is i shoot aluminums and when they go in the woods you can hear em lol back at it again this evening. Maybe i can redeem myself:rolleyes:

Sent from my SCH-I200 using Tapatalk 2

Im headed back out tonite. A little earlier than last evening. This time ill have my dad an friends hunting with me so more people to help search. Shot the bow this morning...its dead on so. Not the equipment its me. Still not sure how i missed but it happens.

Sent from my SCH-I200 using Tapatalk 2