U.S.P.S. working hard

papabear

I worked as a mail carrier many years ago... you wouldn't believe some of the stuff that goes on there... talk about wasting money... no wonder they can't operate in the black... lots of very good workers, but many more that are just like the woman in the video...

I showed this video to a relative who works for the PO. She told me that the video was sent to all PO's, nation wide, asking if the fat slob could be ID'd. 

The PO is crazy strict about diving violations, like driving on lawns and especially backing up. 

I showed this video to a relative who works for the PO. She told me that the video was sent to all PO's, nation wide, asking if the fat slob could be ID'd. 

The PO is crazy strict about diving violations, like driving on lawns and especially backing up. 

I saw that as well, how can they say she can't be found yet? they have a home address where this occurred, only one post office servicing that area, can't imagine they need a nationwide search if this is legit..........I would assume the homeowner filed a complaint..............and I also saw that video clip is an add for the security camera company, so who know's.

Edited by jjb4900

Well hey atleast they got there package.  I sent out 2 packages 2nd day priority to the same address.  1 made it in 2 days the other I have been tracking for over a week and it was sent out of Syracuse, hit rochester, hit warrendale Pa, then went back to Rochester, back to syracuse.   2 days later it was back in rochester, next day back in Warrendale and yep you guessed it all the way back to Syracuse the following day.  3 times this package has hit each terminal.  I cant make this crap up.  Its now finally made it to the PO in Meadville Pa.  I called the PO days ago, to find out what the heck is going on and to get reimbursed for paying 2nd day postage.  I was told I had to go online and file.  I go online and after 20 different links after answering a 100 questions I gave up.  Never again will I ship anything other than a damn envelope with them and even then its doubtful.  Once a week the houses up and down my road exchange our mail with who it belongs to.  Same mail lady for a very long time and we all have complained.  Its pretty simple, our names are on the mailbox along with the house numbers.  At this point I would be more than happy if she drove through the flower garden and back over it on the way out just to get my mail instead of the neighbors.  The PO solution was getting a post office box and picking my mail up.  REALLY why not get someone who knows how to do there damn job.  Hey its run by the Feds I guess I expect to much.