Some pics from cabelas in PA yesterday

Geno C

I was in PA picking up a cap for his Titan and on the way back we passed cabelas so we decided to stop in since we were never in one. That place is huge! You need hours in that store! We are going to take a trip back when we have more time to spend there but it was a good time. We were only there for not even an hour. Here's some pics to get you pumped up! Lol

post-252-1381500092085_thumb.jpg

post-252-13815001138646_thumb.jpg

post-252-13815001405445_thumb.jpg

post-252-13815001727695_thumb.jpg

post-252-13815002055582_thumb.jpg

post-252-13815002294038_thumb.jpg

post-252-13815002500995_thumb.jpg

post-252-13815002704721_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

We are getting one here in Buffalo sometime in 2014.  It probably won't be a MONSTER sized store, just a piker...........looking forward to it.

I've been to a couple/few over the years and after awhile they aren't so overwhelming.

Yeh, I hope that store becomes a reality,  not like Bass Pro in Buffalo.

I'll here their closing the Walden Ave. flea market for good. Any news?

Yeh, I hope that store becomes a reality,  not like Bass Pro in Buffalo.

I'll here their closing the Walden Ave. flea market for good. Any news?

I don't think it has anything to do with the flea market.  The location of the Cabela's will be right across the street from Galleria Mall (south side of Walden).  Used to be Wegmans, Chase Pitkin, Burlington Coat etc.in the general area.

I see they have a HUGE banner hanging close to and visible from the 90 that went up in the past month or so.

I can't wait for cabelas to open up I just found out this week that ill be installing flag poles for the cabelas on walden 2-45' pokes and a 50' pole I love installing flag poles at places like this ill get to see my work every time I go there

• Like 1

That place was amazing. I want to go back when we have the a good amount of time to spend there. The mounts were extremly cool to see. Not everyday you stand next to a 180-220" monster. And their selection is huge, they carry everything you need