Question about the forum rules.

jjb4900

I guess this is a friendly jesture?

"Honestly, taking things to the next level will get you in trouble beyond getting banned on a forum."

I would actually see this in the same context of "I woulldn't keep posting pictures with bait in them will get you in trouble beyond getting your chops busted on a furum"  I didn't read a threat. Actually sounded like advice.

• Like 2

Well then, my apologies if that's what you meant.  Not all of us read every single thread on this sight.  Simply reading "Honestly, taking things to the next level will get you in trouble beyond getting banned on a forum.", I took it as that.  Don't know what "next level" means.

That is the biggest problem with the written word and forums. You can't read the tone of someones comment.

You know what then, I'll do you the favor and keep you busy. I'm sure there are plenty on here that will gladly attack and belittle me. Don't be surprised when I respond directly. Apologize in advance to the admins that tried to help resolve this in a civil manner.

X-Calibur Lighting Systems

http://facebook.com/XCaliburLightingSystems

You wont keep me busy for too long if thats the game you want to play.

You know what then, I'll do you the favor and keep you busy. I'm sure there are plenty on here that will gladly attack and belittle me. Don't be surprised when I respond directly. Apologize in advance to the admins that tried to help resolve this in a civil manner.

X-Calibur Lighting Systems

http://facebook.com/XCaliburLightingSystems

This is feeding into exactly what they want. I see a handful of posters just waiting to bait you in. Ive seen it in my threads and dont even respond to it. Taking the high road...means just ignore it. Let them run their mouths from behind a keyboard. I actually think its quite funny half the garbage these guys spew out. Is it overkill the lengths they go to? Heck yeah. But it will always be that way. Its either their way or no way. Basically just let it go, or continue to be baited into an online argument.

This is feeding into exactly what they want. I see a handful of posters just waiting to bait you in. Ive seen it in my threads and dont even respond to it. Taking the high road...means just ignore it. Let them run their mouths from behind a keyboard. I actually think its quite funny half the garbage these guys spew out. Is it overkill the lengths they go to? Heck yeah. But it will always be that way. Its either their way or no way. Basically just let it go, or continue to be baited into an online argument.

Agree.  I'm not defending Shawn either because he's just as guilty.  My point is that there are multiple groups here.  One person (some times it's Shawn, some times it's someone else) will start with a back-handed remark to bait another person.  That other person will respond and a fight breaks out.  Then the groups gather together and takes sides.  Majority will jump on the person who takes the bait simply because the retaliation is usually harder than the bait.  If you want to really get rid of this stuff, I think you need to nip it in the bud.

Why can't we just come up with a huge meet & greet annual event. 

It would be similar to hunger games. Some forum members would perish, but some would leave with a great story.

Edited by Biz-R-OWorld
  • Like 6

Why can't we just come up with a huge meet & greet annual event. 

It would be similar to hunger games. Some forum members would perish, but some would leave with a great story.

Because some of us would fall into a complex love triangle and then it'll be awkward.  And frankly, Biz...you look nothing like Jennifer Lawrence.

I can admit to knowing what grow meant about feet.... but only cos I wear 13's... now if only it was a direct number correlation....

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

You want a correlation? Tip of middle finger to wrist.