Question about the forum rules.

jjb4900

In case any one is wondering, last night Shawnhu and jjb4900 were going back and forth over some dumb stuff that Shawnhu brought back up in a thread for what ever reason and then it escalated to Shawnhu telling him he would prove that he has guns by having him look up the barrel of a gun he owns. Essentially insuating he would shoot him. Geno later addressed it and deleted some of the post's.

That doesn't sound like Shawn at all... Harping on the past and not letting it go either? Can't be him.

I am willing to meet you in 3 different places, your choice:

1. Town Pool in Pulaski, on the wall (if its still there after that bad flood).

2. Any Polish Fish Fry of your choice in Buffalo or the surrounding areas. I've been to few years ago as a kid, I think in the Depew area.

3. Tully, NY.....so I can meet Belo too.

Fish fry on French rd. Forget the place, but it's awesome. I only hunt Tully, don't live there.

I'll give Belo $10 if he posts a pic of his actual face.

This exact thread is why I don't. Too many wackos in the world and I can be an opinionated a-hole for sure.

I've been told I like like: brad paisley, ken Dorsey and Eric Bana. How's that?

Why can't I post a pic from tapatalk? I have a great treestand selfie !?

Edited by Belo

This exact thread is why I don't. Too many wackos in the world and I can be an opinionated a-hole for sure. I've been told I like like: brad paisley, ken Dorsey and Eric Bana. How's that? Why can't I post a pic from tapatalk? I have a great treestand selfie !?

In other words, you look Caucasian?  Those 3 look nothing alike.

Completely off topic here, but I received a PM warning from the mods for telling an off-color joke on a PA hunting site (was told it was a "family forum"). On the NJ hunting website, it's pretty much "off color" the whole time. And today I'm seeing the "big feet" reference here. I'm so DAMNED confused!!!!!! :fie:  :laugh:

Anyway, as hunters, we should try sticking together rather than resorting to threats & insults. But, I gotta admit, this is decent entertainment, especially when things are slow at work. :D

• Like 1

Eric Bana has been in some pretty decent movies so I know what he looks like and he look nothing like the other 2.  I had to google the other 2 up to see what they look like.  I can agree that Brad Paisley does look a little like Ken Dorsey.

. But, I gotta admit, this is decent entertainment, especially when things are slow at work. :D

Forums are 2 things for me.

1. A good place to go to learn and as questions. I belong to forums for things I have interest in. Cars, bikes, hunting etc.

2. To kill time at work, or in the case of right now, sitting in the Memphis airport.

• Like 1

It's usually how it starts.  Someone makes a personal remark.  Someone else thinks that remark is aimed at them and makes a negative remark back at the original person, then it just escalates from there.

Just have to remember, Internet people aren't real.

This exact thread is why I don't. Too many wackos in the world and I can be an opinionated a-hole for sure.

Wuss. There arent many others more opinionated than me on here, but all of you have seen my face, my real name is all over the place along with my personal email address and I think my phone number to boot.

• Like 1

Wuss. There arent many others more opinionated than me on here, but all of you have seen my face, my real name is all over the place along with my personal email address and I think my phone number to boot.

And if any one else wants to send un-solicited disgusting texts to WNY just let me know. He say's he doesn't want to see them but I think he does. I think I will start sending random pics to trick you into a false sense of saftey then, blamo....something gross.

• Like 1