anyone ever notice this

whitetailfreak

always watching these so called hunting shows on cable.if i have to watch reality tv it might as wall be something that interests me,anyway especially on the lakosky shows i notice that almost every buck shown has h big clump of hair missing right between shoulder blades.whats everyones guess on this.

always watching these so called hunting shows on cable.if i have to watch reality tv it might as wall be something that interests me,anyway especially on the lakosky shows i notice that almost every buck shown has h big clump of hair missing right between shoulder blades.whats everyones guess on this.

I think that's where they inplant the Micro Chip so they can find the buck to shoot it ......... ??? ... ??? ... ???

I noticed it the other day on their show.  No clue what it is.  I could see it happening naturally but every deer I saw had a patch missing.  Also I believe their ranches are in Iowa?  On one of Bill Jordan's shows that took place in Iowa also had a deer with a patch missing.  Also Lee was on the show but I'm not sure if it took place one of his ranches.  Very interesting I would love to know what it is really from!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...