What would you age her at?

burmjohn

1 of 2 things:

1. He is taking her to where he grows weed to show off his plants.

2. If your cam is far enough "upstate", they are brother and sister and are headed to a remote location to bang where the other brother's can't find them and intervene.

They don't look they are from upstate, we grow our sisters fatter up here, it's better fer burthin' youngins'.

Edited by BUCKANDAQUARTER
  • Like 1

They don't look they are from upstate, we grow our sisters fatter up her, it's better fer burthin'.

That was my first thought, also.  Her butt is way too small for an upstate gal.  If it don't feel like rolling a hog when you get it on with her, then it ain't an upstate gal.  LOL

him: trust me.  I know of a good spot.  we'll make it work.  know what i'm sayin'.

her: (pointing) oohhhh... my gaahhhdd.  is that a bug?!?!  we don't have those down on [long-guy-lend].  that's gross!  I don't like this we're going back!

moral of the story:  he never got any.

You guys just aren't getting it. Must be becasue I have been married for 25 years this coming July. He is trying to get away from her bitching. Geno- Look at the Italian hand gestures!!! That is how he got a mile in the woods. he has been running away in those Converse and she is in hot pursuit and yelling and flailing her hands the whole way. What is the date stamp on that? In a day or two I will pick them up on my Cameras in Rochester.

Edited by Culvercreek hunt club
  • Like 1

You guys just aren't getting it. Must be becasue I have been married for 25 years this coming July. He is trying to get away from her bitching. Geno- Look at the Italian hand gestures!!! That is how he got a mile in the woods. he has been running away in those Converse and she is in hot pursuit and yelling and flailing her hands the whole way. What is the date stamp on that? In a day or two I will pick them up on my Cameras in Rochester.

this could be true... i know those gestures all to well... mine is half Spanish half italian, trust me i know lol