Stand with Phil

josephmrtn

He can express himself, but he is afforded protection from the government only...The company he works for does not have to accept or put up with his bigoted rambling.   Face it, Phil was a loser....Finding God (whoever she is) and making a million bucks from a business that offers really nothing to the country that supports his lazy ass doesn't give him the right to share his prejudice in public.  If you support Phil...you are just like him...a loser, no matter how rich!!!

What an ignorant statement! Its now a crime to invent something, get it patented, and make money from it in the United States? I suppose he should share his wealth with all the losers who don't want to work hard for what they have? I'd like to know how this country supports his lazy ass? I think you're the loser! Or maybe you're just offended by his comments because you partake in that sorta thing. :fie:

• Like 4

it is called the  block button feel free to hit it and poof I go away.  How the hell am, I anti-american?  Please explain that one.  but first look up what America was founded on and the principles of freedom then get back to me.  Until then, nothing you say is of any worth anyway.  

• Like 1

I hate the show

I can't stand Phil or anybody on the show

I don't believe in the religion stuff he speaks of

I love free speech and the idea that a man is entitled to his opinion and is free to tell it to anybody that will listen , i will sign the petition to support free speech . 

Which part was the ignorant statement?   Your right wing, redneck rant does nothing but suggest why a loser like old funky Phil can get rich in America.  Oh, that's right.....he found God.....the path to riches for many....because of losers like you!

You should really get a clue before you spout off at the mouth! He was making Duck calls long before he found god. And FYI, I'm no bible thumper so he didn't get rich off me. Cant even tell ya when the last time was I went to church. You really sound like a dipshit on here with all your crap!

• Like 3

Like I said elsewhere..."TRUCE"   You have your beliefs, however misguided.....I have mine.  No amount of arguing will ever bring us together...or determine a winner.

You say truce then keep throwing digs.  Either you are done with your rant or you are not.  You decide.

• Like 1

I won't sign it: Ducky Phil cannot say what he wants ... where he wants. He should know that with Sarah Palin supporting him...HE IS WRONG!!!! Sad, that in America, a ***** like Ducky Phil can get rich by providing nothing of substance to society. He is a Jerk!!! And, his supporters are more so!!

Yet another ignorant comment from you. Have you even read what he said in the interview? This is America, you flipping dope. You are allowed to speak your mind. Its called the first amendment, you might want to read up on it.

By the way, watch YOUR language on here. If i have to remove more of it, youre gonna take a break from the site.

• Like 8

Phil Robertson knew what he was getting into and couldn't care less

But whatever happened to:'I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it,'

People in this coutry are losing their backbone.

He can say whatever he wants, wherever he wants.

A&E will see their consequences when the Robertson's move to The Discovery Channel.

And they wanted him to stop saying Jesus in his prayers and even cut it out on some episodes.

Keep changing the country to suit the minority factions.

• Like 3

Yeah, but I bet you are a closet bible thumper!

Early...You like to use the word "hate" when referring to people who don't approve with other philosophies, such as the gay lifestyle.

How is someone's expression of thier opinion about gay people any more hateful than the statement that you just made about "bible thumpers" ?

I guess I am to assume that in your mind it is unacceptable to make negative statements about gay people, but it is perfectly acceptable to make negative statements about " bible thumpers"...

• Like 5