The time has come

CuseHunter

The time has come... Hunting season has ended, and the forums will be filled with heated debates that are bound to jump to 3 pages deep before the day ends.

Hunting season ended? Guess you mean deer. Coyote, Fox, Bobcat, are all still open!

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

The time has come... Hunting season has ended, and the forums will be filled with heated debates that are bound to jump to 3 pages deep before the day ends.

I've been stuck home with the baby.  Cabin fever set in weeks ago.  Can't you tell from my increased activity?

The "Funky Phil" posts will go on forever...a bazillion pages, and nothing will be settled.  The whackos who support Phil, Palin, et. al will still support them, and sane people will still scratch their heads and wonder why.  (Just look at Phil.....!!!.....I mean, really!!!!  What an asshole!!)

WELL WELL sorry you have your head shoved so far up your rear you can not see daylight. Who the hell are you to decide who has to live what way. If you want to see the donkey, go look in the mirror. Where is his hate philosophy? He spoke his opinion. I did not hear anything about him hating anyone. If you want to call me names, I suggest you do it to my face and see where that ends up

• Like 1

I don't believe I've read one post by anyone supporting what he said. I do, however remember reading a LOT of posts, including mine, that supported his RIGHT to think AND say it. It seems like you are the one who may have the problems and attitude issues.

100% but A&E can also do what they did. I like the show, I think its entertaining at times. One of two things will happen A&E will apologize or the entire show will leave and go somewhere else and that network will go back to being irrelevant.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

• Like 1