The time has come

CuseHunter

Back up....Did he always have those morals & values??   Or, did they simply arrive when he could turn them into money??   Bubba, you are just what the snake oil salesman wants !!!

I don't watch the show but I'd be willing to bet a good sum of money that he is how he is and always has been.

Funny part is ol Phil and the boys hold the trump cards.  They do not need A&E.  A&E needs them.  Look at all the talk this has started all over the internet.  Now everyone will sit back and watch what happens.  I bet they end up with a bigger contract out of this. They have been the numbe rone show on their horrible network and they are not going to give that up. 

I'm probably the only guy to admit that I've never see 5 seconds of that show.  That kind of stuff turns me off.......but of course to each his own.

Wanna talk about Family Guy?  grins

Can't join ya there. Never seen 5 seconds of that one.  I did watch DD once just to see what the hype was about. That cured me.

Simpso... no never watched that either...  oh well

Edited by SteveC

Phil heard the news and went hunting I am sure.  it is not about Phil Robertson.  it is about the attempt to silence people who think like he does.  Look at the attacks on here against free speech that is not the same as others.  it scares me to think how things will be in 5 years if it does not change.  

• Like 3

You got it right, Bubba....If you support Phil and his hate philosophy, you are definitely an. Deleted

He never said anything about hating anyone.. in fact, if you heard him speak he said just the opposite. Just because you don't agree with someone's lifestyle doesn't mean you hate... that notion has been perpetuated by liberal America that like using it as a means of diminishing opinions they don't agree with because if they allowed common sense to prevail they couldn't pass on their agenda to the uninformed as easily... so they developed the label "hater" to divert attention away from the real content of what is really being said.

• Like 2

You got it right, Bubba....If you support Phil and his hate philosophy, you are definitely an. Deleted
I felt much differently about what he said after I read the WHOLE interview. The excerpts the media has taken is way out of context and makes it look worse than it really is. No surprise there...

The "Funky Phil" posts will go on forever...a bazillion pages, and nothing will be settled.  The whackos who support Phil, Palin, et. al will still support them, and sane people will still scratch their heads and wonder why.  (Just look at Phil.....!!!.....I mean, really!!!!  What an asshole!!)

You sir must be filled with vinegar. So why dont you just jump into a huge bag full of water!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The time has come... Hunting season has ended, and the forums will be filled with heated debates that are bound to jump to 3 pages deep before the day ends.

Yee-hah!!!! ............Anybody ready to crank up the crossbow threads again for the 12th time .... lol. How about some good-ol' AR stuff or maybe a baiting/feeding thread or two?

• Like 1

Yee-hah!!!! ............Anybody ready to crank up the crossbow threads again for the 12th time .... lol. How about some good-ol' AR stuff or maybe a baiting/feeding thread or two?
I'll just take a doe in January at the DMFA program in Tompkins county, and hide a 5lbs salt block in the background. That oughta get some posts going.

I felt much differently about what he said after I read the WHOLE interview. The excerpts the media has taken is way out of context and makes it look worse than it really is. No surprise there...

Yeap.  For the most part he only simply quoted the bible.  I think the only think he inject himself was his thought that homosexuality may snowball into beastiality.

Yeap.  For the most part he only simply quoted the bible.  I think the only think he inject himself was his thought that homosexuality may snowball into beastiality.

I didn't take it that way, I looked at it as him talking about what is considered a sin, not that he was linking one to the other.