4 deer in 9 seconds

Uncle Nicky

What ifs...what if the camera fell and we didn't see who shot what...what if the deer had all been penned and released ...what if he missed the last two and a tree dropped on them...what if...this now pointless thread manages to get to 35 pages on the tide of what if's....

Ok...I admit it.....a tree fell on the last two...

This might be one of the dumbest threads on record. Can we re-analyze the shots again and come up with some csi graphics. I want speeds of the moving deer, fps of the slugs, air temp, wind direction and speed, the color of his undies, how he voted in the last two elections and what he had for lunch the day before last Tuesday. And then we can go over what ifs if we have time.

I've been reading them all and am very entertained. Let me know if I can help....I have a chrony and can let you know what my shotgun is getting out of these Remington Sluggers that I was using.

No….I said it was a loser move and shooting at a bunch of running deer is IMHO a loser move.. Why so defensive about my opinion of a guy shooting at a bunch of running deer and stacking them up?? OH…thats right…One more time ..if its legal, and you want to do it then do it. Don't brag about it.

"shooting at a bunch of running deer"...come on, only one was running.  And just think, if I didn't post this video then you guys wouldn't be having all this fun!!

It doesn't make me giggle... but what makes me scratch my head and question is when someone posts a video like that all over the internet and then calls someone a "self righteous pompous ass". 

The fact that you were shooting at a second and third deer before the first deer even stopped running away from you was enough to make my opinion unsupportive. Just because a deer dropped, doesn't mean it's finished and clearly it got up and started running away from you as you focused on trying to get your four in 9 seconds...  

A good many of your videos are about self promotion focused on how many deer you can shoot in so many seconds... we get it, it's what gets you off and notoriety. Good for you. Just don't expect everyone to like it. "Smoke em if you got em"... bla bla 

I can't help it that you don't know enough about hunting to know that a deer shot at 30 yards with a 12 ga slug through both lungs is a dead deer, end of story. You're making comments that show that you obviously don't know what you're talking about, but you thing that you do.

You're either a self righteous pompous ass or a idiot...

I'm pretty sure it's both.

Whoa...back up the horse... get off the train and hold the boat!!! You didn't just say that...really ??...Come on!!.... Don't like their opinions...say you think the opinions are not quiet accurate from your view and the experiences as the shooter...

But don't step off the platform and into the train by using the same type of opinion toward them as they used or you perceived they used toward you...I hate this term....seriously hate it, but..there comes a time to say "WHAT EVER!" and just move on...Agree to disagree and not have to be the last one kicking sand as they leave the sand box....

Come on, I can't ride a horse and a train at the same time?

Seriously though, either you like the video or you don't. But when the first guy says "didn't see a single clean kill", he's just being a hater. First deer was double lunged with a 12 ga slug at 30 yards....sorry, but it doesn't get much cleaner that that. And it's pretty clear in the video that that's what happened.

I guess some of these comments get to me, especially when they're so off the wall. And you're right, I'll keep "whatever" in mind for the same kind of future comments....I'm sure I'll get them.