4 deer in 9 seconds

Uncle Nicky

Why not go for the sure thing and take the doe? The buck might go off the trail in another direction, the doe might spook ….Why not shoot the doe and say the hell with the buck? She is standing right there. You can't eat those ugly horns horns ya know..

What part of I'd shoot them both under 4 seconds did you not understand?

X-Calibur Lighting Systems

http://facebook.com/XCaliburLightingSystems

So you wouldn't shoot at a running criminal?

X-Calibur Lighting Systems

http://facebook.com/superdoopershooter

Shooting at any human should be your last resort because of all the obvious risks, including in innocent bystanders. Any cop can explain this to you. Had he not shot these deer I'm sure they would have attacked and killed his family. What an asinine analogy.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Edited by Belo

A big doe walks down a trail and is standing in front of your stand. You notice that a big racked buck is following her down the same trail. The buck is not in range yet but heading right for you. You don't wait for the buck and shoot the doe??? Got it!!

Pm him for pics of the 8 he shot this year. I'm still waiting for them myself. And we know his camera works because he posted his pile of nuisance permit kills.

This whole thread brings to mind a video some Michigan boys posted about doing deer drives in Iowa. Watch 11:00-22:00. So much bad shooting and they come away with 3 deer.

I stopped watching after the second drive. What an embarrassment to hunters. That one kid shot head on. Did he even have rear sights?

Edited by Belo

What do rear sight have to do with anything? Never shot a single bead? Quite a few deer dropped to my Mossberg 500 with the 26" smooth bore modified choke barrel and Remington Sluggers. A few that were on the move in that number....

I shot quite a few deer with a plain bead also.  When I started deer hunting it was the EXCEPTION rather than the rule to have rifle type sights on a shotgun. Ithaca Deerslayers were cutting edge technology in those days, but many guys were still using thier bead sights on thier shotguns.  An old fellow I knew ( long since dead)  used a 16 gauge Win Model 12 with a plain bead.  He claimed that at 50 yards he could blow a hole in a hummingbird as big as your fist.

I probably hunted 2 or 3 years before I ever saw anyone with a scope on his shotgun.

• Like 2

The first one was a clean kill..Went perhaps 20 yards and piled up.

The second one needed a finisher..Sometimes that happens..They were off camera, but #3 and #4 dropped in thier tracks, according to the shooter, and from the location of the wounds on the deer, I'd believe that.

As long as it was legal where he was hunting, I see nothing wrong with the video.

Thanks guy. This is my video and it's nice to see a comment from a knowledgeable hunter that saw the video for what it is.

• Like 1

Thank you BUCKANDAQUARTER for pointing this out to everyone. This is my video and after more than 60,000 views you're the first guy to see that the second deer was "walking". 

I think we all know who the tool is....

Read the comments on youtube.... the guy sounds like a tool, in case we needed more evidence. The second shot was horrible just shot it in the hindquarter when it was walking under him, then someone comments that he is an ethical hunter for putting it down. No respect for the game.

Pm him for pics of the 8 he shot this year. I'm still waiting for them myself. And we know his camera works because he posted his pile of nuisance permit kills.

Why don't you just pm it to me once you get yours? That way he doesn't have to do it twice...

What do rear sight have to do with anything? Never shot a single bead? Quite a few deer dropped to my Mossberg 500 with the 26" smooth bore modified choke barrel and Remington Sluggers. A few that were on the move in that number....

Not at deer. All scopes. While I agree iron sights are better for running deer, smooth bore slug guns are the least accurate long gun you can hunt with. I'm not putting them down, but that whole whooping and hollering and horrible shooting bothers me. Again, mostly because it's filmed and posted.

Not at deer. All scopes. While I agree iron sights are better for running deer, smooth bore slug guns are the least accurate long gun you can hunt with. I'm not putting them down, but that whole whooping and hollering and horrible shooting bothers me. Again, mostly because it's filmed and posted.

Just have to keep your shots in close with them. They work just fine as long as you keep within their limitations.