4 deer in 9 seconds

Uncle Nicky

Not so long go...there was a video called heart shot posted...showing pretty graphic footage of an arrow going through a does heart and it kicking out and making a death run..then it was shown in slow mo...then another similar showing the exit of an arrow...lots of blood... deer dying etc..etc.....hmmm......remind me...did we see this much angst over that...or even any?

good post....killing an animal is seldom a pretty sight.

Well, this thread has certainly inspired me. Next year I have to try for 9 deer in 4 seconds. Is there anyway I can get 9 tags in NYS? Well, maybe I'll have to go out of state.

I'll bet some of those guys in those speed shooting competitions could do it. They could probably get some lead somewhere in them. This could lead to a whole new sport ..... Speed shooting deer. Whack 'em and stack 'em boys! The winner is the one who gets lead in the most deer in the least time. Great fun ....eh?

Well, this thread has certainly inspired me. Next year I have to try for 9 deer in 4 seconds. Is there anyway I can get 9 tags in NYS? Well, maybe I'll have to go out of state.

I'll bet some of those guys in those speed shooting competitions could do it. They could probably get some lead somewhere in them. This could lead to a whole new sport ..... Speed shooting deer. Whack 'em and stack 'em boys! The winner is the one who gets lead in the most deer in the least time. Great fun ....eh?

Beat we can do here Doc, if my math is correct would be 7. If nuisance tags aren't in the mix. 6 doe tags and a buck tag. So if we don't get 4 with 2 shots gonna need a reload. Lol

Beat we can do here Doc, if my math is correct would be 7. If nuisance tags aren't in the mix. 6 doe tags and a buck tag. So if we don't get 4 with 2 shots gonna need a reload. Lol

dont forget archery and ml tags.  that would make it a bit more of a challenge, but hey keep practicing

• Like 1

I salute you for answering the comments on this forum Maryland Hunter. I see nothing wrong with the shooting you did. I question your motives for posting so many videos and willingness to start controversy. I understand you probably do not really care what is said here by the way you present yourself and will post many other video's. To that I say good luck.

Carry on!!!

If he didn't care what was said he wouldn't have made an account verified his email address and responded to all the criticism. It's obvious he has a need for others to praise him. Maybe daddy didn't go to his t-ball games?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Actually you could get 9..... breakdown - 2 doe tags of your own, 2 given to you by other hunters, 2 MORE doe tags if applying in

Nov. for western areas, example - 8N, Your regular season tag, and your 2 bow/muzzy tags.  This is assuming you got all the doe tags applied for.

If he didn't care what was said he wouldn't have made an account verified his email address and responded to all the criticism. It's obvious he has a need for others to praise him. Maybe daddy didn't go to his t-ball games?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It was little league football.....YOU BASTARD....LITTLE LEAGUE FOOTBALL!!!

...I'm gonna need another box of tissues...

• Like 2

Actually you could get 9..... breakdown - 2 doe tags of your own, 2 given to you by other hunters, 2 MORE doe tags if applying in

Nov. for western areas, example - 8N, Your regular season tag, and your 2 bow/muzzy tags. This is assuming you got all the doe tags applied for.

Don't forget the wife's buck tags that some like to use. Makes it 10+

X-Calibur Lighting Systems

http://facebook.com/XCaliburLightingSystems

Nov. for western areas, example - 8N, Your regular season tag, and your 2 bow/muzzy tags. This is assuming you got all the doe tags applied for.

If you want to do it with a bow or ML then I agree. If it is a gun, then it is 7

Ahhh, I read what he said wrong, but you could do 9 in regular season if you have DMAPs (youre allowed to use 2 on a property) plus DMPs, sign overs and regular buck tag. Youd have to break a couple of gun laws, or be really fast at reloading to get 9 in 4 seconds though lol.

You can legally bring in 9 ML onto the field. Just saying.

X-Calibur Lighting Systems

http://facebook.com/XCaliburLightingSystems